2004 ent. rates: told me that they are out but are they???

B

bethinks2

I called 1-800-BE-A-STAR yesterday and was told by Travis that the ENT. rates , if released would not be released until the end of November. He told me that the employee board in "big red letters" stated this particular information. I called again today and was told by another cust. serv. rep and he told me that the Ent. rate was out for 2004 and was not available for my dates this spring, I then asked for the Fan club rate and he told me that the fan rate was also out but again not available for my dates! I was disappointed, hung up and accessed this web site to see what dates people were getting, knowing that people would be excited about the ent. rates finally being released, but instead I found more of the same "not until late November, etc..." So now on one hand I am glad that rates have not been posted because I still have a chance of obtaining a better rate, but on the other hand it really makes me mad being told bogus information. I guess tonights guy is sick of fielding ent. rate questions and has decided to make up his own answers! I am going to call the the hotel customer service dept. and let them know what happened. In reality I could of been a person who was unaware of this site and the info provided and taken his word for it and never called to inquire about the rates again and just paid the big bucks! Again, thanks to everyone for all the information and hopefully helping me secure a better rate down the road!

Thanks for the post. If you hear anything else, please be sure to post it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter