20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Does anyone know if you are just visiting the silent auction, do you need to be registered for the event? I am, but my family member is not.

Our Dreams Agent Ice Cream Social just got so much cooler!!!!

Friday - 08/09/019
3PM - 5PM Ice Cream Social Hosted by Dreams Agents – (Ballroom of the America’s “B”). We're having a beach party!!!!! Come get some Ice Cream and meet Minnie and Mickey in their beach attire and party with a DJ playing summer sounds!!!!

There are still spots so sign up now before we fill up.

Friday - 08/09/019
3PM - 5PM Ice Cream Social Hosted by Dreams Agents – (Ballroom of the America’s “B”). We're having a beach party!!!!! Come get some Ice Cream and meet Minnie and Mickey in their beach attire and party with a DJ playing summer sounds!!!!

Glad we already booked. This sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun.

Anyone interested in playing a round of golf while in town for the 20th party? I'll be down the week before and after the party. Let me know if interested. Any skill level is fine by me, as I'll most likely shoot in the 90's myself. Was hoping to play Lake Buena Vista this visit.

Anyone interested in playing a round of golf while in town for the 20th party? I'll be down the week before and after the party. Let me know if interested. Any skill level is fine by me, as I'll most likely shoot in the 90's myself. Was hoping to play Lake Buena Vista this visit.

Was there a certain day or time you were looking to play?

Friday - 08/09/019

OMG I'm so excited - already signed up and now I'm over the moon excited.

Will the podcast occur in such a way that the chatterati will have a digital space to chat? Considering the number of spambots recently, I completely understand if you just want to make it a film-only event.
I haven't heard much about a chatterati section, whether we section ourselves just to sit together or actually post alongside the podcast, so I thought I'd check in about chatterati.

Will the podcast occur in such a way that the chatterati will have a digital space to chat? Considering the number of spambots recently, I completely understand if you just want to make it a film-only event.
I haven't heard much about a chatterati section, whether we section ourselves just to sit together or actually post alongside the podcast, so I thought I'd check in about chatterati.

huh, that's an interesting idea! I don't know if they can/want to do it, but it would be fun. Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting you and other members of the chatterati after all these years!

Oh we need the chatterati there; as it’ll be really fun to live chat while all in the same room.

Although we have to behave as @WebmasterJackie will be able to tell us off in person if we step out of line lol 😂

I think we should just bring white boards and hold up our comments

Will I be able to pick up the credentials for my entire family at the Contemporary or do they also need to be present?
Thank you! We can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter