20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Question!! I'm a podcast listener, love it so much! This event just HAPPENS to coincide with a cruise we're taking on the Fantasy (but we leave the night of the party, so disappointing!!!), but I'm not quite sure about something: You have to pay to register just to attend the other unannounced events, yes? That's the $35 registration fee? So it's like a conference?

You have to pay to register just to attend the other unannounced events, yes? That's the $35 registration fee? So it's like a conference?
Yes, the $35 is to register for the overall event, the meet and greets, the small group events, attendance at the live podcast recording, etc. It also covers the cost of the DIS producing the whole thing.

I’m also planning on attending and have paid for the registration but did not receive the invitation to pay for the pandora event. Will it come via email?

Webmaster John,
I have emailed you at your Dreams Unlimited Travel email requesting email confirmation of my registration as I did not receive an email yet. Can't wait to see you, Kevin, Pete and the rest if the team. Thanks!

We will be there from Aug 2-15 so want to sign up! Is there still room (for 4) at the Pandora party?

I just wanted to know. My sister can no longer go to the event and party. Can I transfer the ticket to someone else? Or can I only just give up the spots, and be out the extra money? I'm fine with either or. My sister had been applying for a job in Orlando and didn't get it, but I thought I'd give the party ticket to my host for the week.

John - what email address would it have come from? I hope it's not too late for Pandora party tickets.

DAP@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com - you should have two emails - one that confirms your event registration and one with details on how to sign up for the party.

I just sent it again. I think your email address is correct as it's not coming back as undeliverable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter