2 quick questions

T

tkggodisney

I read in a trip review that the fast pass machine will take more than just the ticket to issue a pass - is that really true and if so what has been used?

In one trip review they said that you can request to be in the parade - how is this done?

I am not sure about Disneyland, I know at Disney World there is a glitch for which you can get a FP with both your ticket and your onsite room key.

At Disneyland, there are people walking around before the parade wearing overalls, light blue with clouds, who are looking for participants in the parade. Also, on our very first visit to WDW in 1996 we were approached on the street by a CM who asked if we wanted to be in the parade, but we couldn't do it because my son was starting to break down, we were about to leave. It was totally random as far as we knew, we were just standing near the parade entry point, not on purpose at all. Wish we had stayed.... I had no idea what it meant at the time

teri.GIF
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Thanks for the information, my DS (12) and DH are both more excited about trying to
get in the parade than I am. We will try and let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter