2 Factor Authentication

I've got one text code that seems to have taken an hour to arrive. I've attempted to log in at least three other times with no text. Seems like they tried to fix one problem and created another.

Absolutely no issues, text message came within in seconds. Also I am able to close the page and come back to it without signing in again

As of right now when I shouldn’t be awake and logging in the site is not asking for two step but it is requiring the correct password.

As of right now when I shouldn’t be awake and logging in the site is not asking for two step but it is requiring the correct password.
Same here no text but must have correct password that is a change from 12:30

And then minutes later.......

Dear Disney Vacation Club® Member,

Previously, we notified you of an upcoming change to how Members access their Membership accounts on www.disneyvacationclub.com. During this transition, we learned that one aspect of the process was not working the way we originally intended. Therefore, we have made the decision to revert to the previous login process, and plan to implement additional enhancements in the coming months.

We appreciate your understanding and will continue to provide updates on our efforts.

Sincerely,
Disney Vacation ClubDear Disney Vacation Club® Member,

Previously, we notified you of an upcoming change to how Members access their Membership accounts on www.disneyvacationclub.com. During this transition, we learned that one aspect of the process was not working the way we originally intended. Therefore, we have made the decision to revert to the previous login process, and plan to implement additional enhancements in the coming months.

We appreciate your understanding and will continue to provide updates on our efforts.

Sincerely,
Disney Vacation Club

Wow - just w.o.w.!

didn’t receive the email yet - but did log in without 2-factor.

Why did it take them 2 weeks to revert back after they bungled the change to 2-factor? And didn’t they CHECK the change before they implemented it?

what a bunch of bafoons!

Its time for DVC to fire whomever takes care of their IT - no Matter whose nephew or relative runs that company! These IT problems have been constant for many years!

And didn’t they CHECK the change before they implemented it?
No, Disney IT likes to let the end users be the testers. Maybe they thought the DVC owner group was the right size to test 2FA before they roll it out to all of the Disney OneID websites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter