2 Disney Visa Cards

The 4 "Quay"balleros

DIS Veteran
My wife and I each have our own Disney Visa cards. Can we put our Disney dollars on the same rewards card?(She lucked out and got 200 Disney Dollars for signing up- I only got a $40 statement credit for signing up)

you each have to get your own rewards card, but you can apply both card amounts to pay towards a WDW reservation. I did this last week :cool1:

Hmmm I didn't even think about my husband applying for a card too! I ought to have him call and ask about the $200 gift card promotion huh?!?!??!

Hmmm I didn't even think about my husband applying for a card too! I ought to have him call and ask about the $200 gift card promotion huh?!?!??!

We decided to get the card so I applied over disney.com and got the $40 credit. Than my wife gets the pre-approval and 200 disney dollars:thumbsup2 So we ended up with 2 cards. THEN I got the pre-approval letter with 200 disney dollars......this was a bummer since I already had the card:confused3

You can still do the $200 promo card, even if you have another disney visa. I did $200 promo, even though I already have a disney visa. I pay my card in full each month, so if the want to give me more money for our trip, I'll take it.

You can still do the $200 promo card, even if you have another disney visa. I did $200 promo, even though I already have a disney visa. I pay my card in full each month, so if the want to give me more money for our trip, I'll take it.

Of course I threw it out a couple of months ago.......:eek:

How do you get another card in your name? Isn't the $200 promo the one you get for signing up for a car?

I had a disney visa for years and they sent me the $200 rewards card offer in the mail. Even if you lost the paper, I would call Chase. This promo is by invitation only to the person's name on offer, they may a number on file for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter