2 BDR @ AKL vs BLT

sullymoscow

Mouseketeer
OK, we are planning a trip for early Nov 2010. There will be eight of us, 4 adults and 4 kids (ages 9 and 7). I currently have AKL, Kidani, 2 BDR booked.
We are thinking of trying to change to BLT or BCV at the 7 month mark.

After researching I want to make sure I have my facts straight. Are all 2 BDRs at Kidani dedicated, and does that mean we will have 2 Queens in one bedroom rather than a pull out sofa?

Also are the Kidani 2 BDRs bigger than the rest? Will we fit comfortably in BLT or BCV?

I am beginning to re-think our plan, we may be better off staying at AKL. The only reason we were going to switch was to ease the transportation and give us more options other than buses, but I wonder if its worth it? :confused3

Thanks for any info.
Lori

Not all 2 bdr at Kidani are dedicated. When you book ask for a dedicated one as it is a booking category. Both AKL and BLT would be fine. BCV might be tight with 8.

Does anyone know where I might find the actual square footage of the different rooms? Also does BLT have the pull out sofa chair in addition to the pull out couch?

We actually had 9 (4 adults and 5 children) in a dedicated 2 bdrm at BLT and it worked out fine. It was nice having the 3rd full bathroom off of the living area since we had so many people in the room. The dedicated 2 BDR did have 1 king bed in the master bedroom, 2 queen beds in the second bedroom, as well as both a pullout queen size sofa and twin size chair in the living room. I think I remember it was just under 1200 sq feet, but can't recall if I saw that in the dream book or somplace else. Hope this helps, have a great trip!

AKV 2bd room is 1,173 sq. feet.
BLT 2bd room is 1,216 sq. feet.
BCV 2bd room is 1,075-1,080 sq. feet.

You would probably have a hard time getting a dedicated 2BR at BCV at the 7 month window with 2 Q in the 2nd bedroom. There are a limited number of 2BR with 2Qs and they are hard to come by at the 7 month window. I would say AKL or BLT - with the extra bathroom and larger rooms would be a better choice.

I does happen that you can get the dedicated 2bd at 7 months, we did for this Feb., but I'd go for the other places since they are larger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter