1st time trip

amollen3

Proud DISDad #787
ok dads. help. I am taking my first Disney trip this year and we leave on Thursday. Is there any advice of something that I can get my DD8 to help her remember this trip? I know she will remember it but I want to be able to get her something that is completely awesome and she will be able to see it and remember what a great time she had. Thanks for the advice

amollen3 said:
ok dads. help. I am taking my first Disney trip this year and we leave on Thursday. Is there any advice of something that I can get my DD8 to help her remember this trip? I know she will remember it but I want to be able to get her something that is completely awesome and she will be able to see it and remember what a great time she had. Thanks for the advice

I would not worry too much about finding something. Something will jump out at DD and find her. For Peanut, her sash from BBB and her Merida wand and tiara are her momentous. For Stretch it's his Cars/Star Wars cars.

Well, you didn't put a price on this, so there could be a lot of things. Is she into princesses? Does she have a favorite? Do you have any ADRs with the princesses? Or, what is she into most? Just a few of my ideas.

At MK, you can do the photopass of you and her, or a picture of her and her favorite princess. Have it printed at the park and get a frame.

In Epcot, there are a couple of card stock prints taped to sticks (Perry Platypus or Duffy Bear). She can color it at the different countries at Epcot, have it stamped, are a picture of Duffy near the front of Epcot, and then a stuffed Duffy to take home.

My youngest has started collecting snow globes. She has saved up some of her chore money, and I use my DVC discount to help lower it.

There is pin collecting and trading. I don't trade, but I do collect a few pins from each trip. It can be expensive.

We usually get Christmas ornaments, vynlmations or pins as souvenirs. Our best trip remembering devices are shutterfly books made out of pictures from the trip.

F92BC586-BB5B-4EBB-911B-4D1F4276EDDC.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter