1923 Lillet Experience

Looking for feedback on the Lillet Experience at 1923 on the Wish.
I had it on our Wish 3 day in May. I am a big Lillet blanc fan, I drink it fairly often, but Lillet Rose & Lillet Rouge, not so much. All 3 of them come in small tasting glasses for a nice presentation, & I did enjoy comparing the taste of each. If you like Lillet, it is a fun way to sample all of them. I would say definitely go for it.

dk

I had it on our Wish 3 day in May. I am a big Lillet blanc fan, I drink it fairly often, but Lillet Rose & Lillet Rouge, not so much. All 3 of them come in small tasting glasses for a nice presentation, & I did enjoy comparing the taste of each. If you like Lillet, it is a fun way to sample all of them. I would say definitely go for it.

dk
Never had Lillet before, but also enjoyed it (and the accompaniments were fun too!)

I did it in February. I now have several bottles of Lillet Blanc in the house (can't find the rose or red). I really enjoyed it. I had no idea what it was when I ordered it but it had been mentioned on some blog as something that was created in honour of Walt who apparently liked Lillet so I thought why not. I now like to mix the Blanc with soda water and the juice of half of a blood orange. Yum. Just wish I could find the red and rose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter