"That put me a shock when I read that", I hope you will be able to get unbanned

Well its happened. I tried to log on today and received this message:
bannedfromvmk.jpg

Then I used the contact us because I wanted to know why and here is the response I got:
banreason.jpg

ROFL!! I wouldn't know how to hack something if you told me! I haven't entered a code in over a month and I assure you, I never ever entered any hacked codes, heck, I don't even know how to get them!

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that VMK is robbing me of my last few weeks with all of you, my friends. I haven't been on that much lately but I did want to meet up with some of you before closing and was looking forward to logging on for closing day.

Thanks vmk for rubbing salt in the wound! This was a very very unfair ban and I am feeling that Disney and VMK is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth.

OH PAL UH EASEEEE!! We ALL know that you are a big ol hacker! In FACT I bet YOU alone are responsible for the "Great Blackheart Debacle"!! Making a quest close 10 hours early! SHAME ON YOU Miss ANT!! I hope you have learned your lesson Tisk Tisk!
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:
ROFL!!!! I could not resist and yes that is a JOKE!!
Ant is one of the sweetest people I have ever met on VMK!
LET HE BACK IN!!!

ETA: Just after I read this I tried to log in and Every character we have is banned except one that hasn't been used in 3 months

Oh this makes me so very sad! Please, oh please, blackhole, please review this ban and release Antjewel back to us!!:hug: :hug:

OMG!

I can't believe they banned you! :hug: Ant

We all know that there is no way you could have done something to get yourself banned. Please keep writing to them about this and hopefully we should see you in the game again soon.

:hug: :hug:

What in the world is going on!!!! If ever there were people who shouldn't be banned it's you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Aww... there is no way ever, that my favorite ant would ever do something like this! Please rethink this stupid ban VMK! Soo many hugs to ant!!!!

:grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

LOL - any mods reading this, my last post had a part of it whited out ;) -

Ant, I remember playing pirates with you, hopefully that's again before VMK closes (at least for now). Ant I'm sure you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time, but it's terrible how they took away some of your time left on VMK. They owe you.

Well its happened. I tried to log on today and received this message:
bannedfromvmk.jpg

Then I used the contact us because I wanted to know why and here is the response I got:
banreason.jpg

ROFL!! I wouldn't know how to hack something if you told me! I haven't entered a code in over a month and I assure you, I never ever entered any hacked codes, heck, I don't even know how to get them!

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that VMK is robbing me of my last few weeks with all of you, my friends. I haven't been on that much lately but I did want to meet up with some of you before closing and was looking forward to logging on for closing day.

Thanks vmk for rubbing salt in the wound! This was a very very unfair ban and I am feeling that Disney and VMK is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope you can get this problem resolved.:hug:

You have got to be freaking kidding me.

And this is WHY I can hardly bring myself to get on VMK now, just for things like this!

omg no :sad2:
I so wanted to hand out with you on the last day in vmk, as you were my first friend in the kingdom

thats so idiotic, I mean vmk must have walked into a fair share of walls to ban you ;)
ugh

heres hoping you get an appeal though my friend

All of your support has moved me to tears. :grouphug:

Thank you all so much for backing me up and letting them know I could not have done this. I would so much like to be let back in the game to meet up with you all again before closing.

I apologize for the double post but I wanted to share my "lovely" responses from vmk. Here they are:
3b06790a.jpg

4a11d06c.jpg

Notice there is no exact description of what they "say" I did and when. Just a form letter. I love the part at the end of the second email that says "See you soon in vmk" ROFL!!!!

omg, that is just nasty. They should have to prove what they think they found! I am outraged!

yup I got the same thing...you can Chalk Shorty right up there with Haley in my book I hope they BOTH get "Pixilated":headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter