172 DVC points for rent $15. per point Home resort booking window AKL VB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, are your points still available? Can you transfer them? I need 246. I have 29. If you can transfer to me or let me transfer to you and you book that would be awesome!

Hi I am looking for AKL studio 9-14 September 2020 which is 59 points
thanks lynne
Hi Lynne
I have only 17 AKL points available at the 11 month booking window, 200 VB points available at the 11 month window. So would not be able to make the reservation you are looking at until the 7 month window.
Thanks for the interest. Linda

I’m looking for Oct 2020, AKL. 3 adults 3 kids.
I only have 17 AKL points remaining, and 200 Vero Beach. So would most likely not have enough home resort 11 month window points for what you are looking at. Are you looking at a 1 bedroom or 2 studios ? How many nights?

I only have 17 AKL points remaining, and 200 Vero Beach. So would most likely not have enough home resort 11 month window points for what you are looking at. Are you looking at a 1 bedroom or 2 studios ? How many nights?
Thanks for replying! I’m hoping for a 2 bedroom, entire week Oct 4-10, 6 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter