159 GFV Points to Rent @$18 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!!
Looking for a 2 bedroom at grand Floridian 6 nights flexible dates in October 2020 4 adults 2 kids 1 infant.
thanks!!
I don't have enough points for that booking, I only have 122 points left, and a 2 bedroom in October for 6 nights takes over over 250 points. I could do a transfer if you wanted to?

I don't have enough points for that booking, I only have 122 points left, and a 2 bedroom in October for 6 nights takes over over 250 points. I could do a transfer if you wanted to?
I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for October 1st through October 9th 2020. We are looking at Boulder ridge or polynesian. I am new so any advice will be super helpful. TIA

Hi, I am looking for October 1st through October 9th 2020. We are looking at Boulder ridge or polynesian. I am new so any advice will be super helpful. TIA
I can't reserve a room for October 2020 at Boulder Ridge or Poly till March of 2020, you would be better off asking a owner at one of those resorts to make a reservation for your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!