14 year old in own studio?

kcdisneymom

Bought DVC 2002
My daughter and I both like our own real beds/bedroom (she thinks I snore). Mine large firm without dogs and hers with a firm mattress. I'd like to just use pts from this use year but that would mean two seperate studios. Or borrow from next year to get a two bedroom to easy my momma brain (everybody under the same roof). What would you do?

I second getting a 1br. At the VGF1 if you've the points. Those are spacious, elegant and soooo comfy.

We added more points this year solely to upgrade to the VGF 1br annually, we like those 1brs THAT much. Well, and how homey and comfy any 1br is.

I think the DD will be pretty sold on the Murphy bed in the living room with her own tv. Preliminary reports are they feel like a real bed pretty nearly. The actual beds have supportive but cushy mattresses, and you can not-snore-because-of-course-you-don't in solitude in your bedroom. :rolleyes1

:rotfl:I've been told that too.
Try mouthtaping. I'm serious. I've been doing this for over a year, and it works!

Get some Micropore tape aka surgical tape. Sticks like crazy but very easy to remove.

Run about a 2" strip from below your nose to below lower lip, centered, lips compressed a bit as you do.

You'll still be able to breathe if your nose is congested but won't be able to open your mouth enough to snore.

Your mouth won't dry out either, which helps if you get gingivitis or cavities often.

My daughter and I both like our own real beds/bedroom (she thinks I snore). Mine large firm without dogs and hers with a firm mattress. I'd like to just use pts from this use year but that would mean two seperate studios. Or borrow from next year to get a two bedroom to easy my momma brain (everybody under the same roof). What would you do?
give your daughter a pair of earplugs.:charac2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter