$1330 for 4 to Orlando in May

jockey

Runs for Wine!
Got this off another forum but I booked today going 17th May for 10 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids for $1330 from Dublin to gatwick then BA to Orlando :scared1: BARGIN

Dates seem good if you travel from DUB :)

fantastic price!
had a look myself,some really good prices,going from manchester.
theres never a bargain,to be had,when i book!
i would be over the moon,with that price.LUCKY YOU!
tracy

Yeah cant believe it, when I booked the email said $3000 but checked with CC company and they confirmed $1330, then received final invoice for $1330!

Great deal!! Not often we get a good one from this side of the Irish Sea :rotfl:

We have booked with BA Holidays for the end of June at £389 each (fly drive - without picking the car up) and thought that was good. Still have to get the Flybe or Easyjet connections though.

Tracey

Nice one :thumbsup2 .I have also read about these offers,especially if you go from Dublin.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter