12 days of Disney Food!!! Aug 5th - 16th! PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to lock this thread, but I'd like to make a couple of points first:

1) No poster "owns" any thread. If you post it here, on our discussion forums, others are allowed to comment and respond as long as they follow our posting guidelines. If you only want to see comments that agree with a certain viewpoint or opinion, create a site where you control the content rather than sharing it on our discussion forums.

2) Our guidelines are clear on the points of arguments and attacks, yet I see many insulting and rude posts from many different posters here. How on earth does a dining review thread turn into a rumble.

3) No one forces anyone to read or participate in any thread here. If someone gets under your skin or you find yourself tempted to respond in an angry way, skip over that thread or put that poster on ignore. There's no reason for anyone to engage in attacks and insults on our forums.

This thread is now closed. Not at any one posters' request, but because it got out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter