11/30 Discovery Down Under just got cancelled

However, I'm checking this for someone else right now (Rocky Trails) who's doing what you're thinking of doing -- flying in the night before and staying at a hotel close to the airport.
Oh! This is the first other person I've heard of signing up for Rocky Trails! Which dates? I'm doing the Adults Only on Sep 5.

Wait! Now I'm really worried. I just checked to validate the date, and it's no longer listed as Adult Only! (There's no asterisk!) That would be really crummy if they changed that AFTER I booked, and without telling me! Guess I need to call ABD!

Sayhello

ETA: I checked with ABD. Apparently it's an issue with the website, it *is* still listed as an Adults Only trip. I looked at a couple of other trips, and they didn't have asterisks, either. Wonder what's going on. The concierge was going to report it... I did notice they have the child's price listed as N/A, but that's even more obscure than the asterisk was.

The date for the one I'm checking is 8/1/09.

If it makes you feel any better, the brochure has your date with a nice big capital A. :)

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter