11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

LG123,

Yes! We did get the military discount! It's wonderful. We will look for the wave :)

I would have loved to be on the western, however, the dates weren't working with DH's schedule. Maybe next time.

Enjoy!

Lisa

There has to be more of us!?!?!? Or will we have the whole ship to ourselves????

I know-- I keep seeing "roll calls" for other dates and they have pages and pages of responses!! Maybe we'll be upgraded to the walt and roy suites??? LOL

Wow Izzinmac-- you've accomplished a lot in your SIXTY years of life!!! That's right old man--you're 60!! Count 'em--6-0! Anyway--funny man--Happy Birthday!!! Did mom tell you??? We're going to room with you on this next cruise!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Amanda(not gassmandy)

Hello, everyone. Glad to see this post back up on the front page!

We've decided to invite our DMIL, so now it will be me, my DH, DS(7) and DMIL.

We might have to change our plans regarding shore excursions, though. My DH and I would be happy just being beach bums for the week, but we think DMIL might not want to do that at every port. Does anyone have any recommendations of what someone in their 70's might enjoy doing at St. Thomas & St. Maarten?

Armyfamily, Looks like our sons are very close in age. Maybe we could plan to have them meet sometime before the Kids Program begins. We did that on our last cruise - I met a family with a son same age through the boards, and the boys met each other before hand. It made acclimation to the Kids Club much easier, since they "knew" someone! We're also on Deck 6 with late seating.

For those of you with Countdown clocks, thank you! All I have to do know is log on the disboards, and look for "our" thread to see how many days we have left! Can't wait!! :)

Kathy

Just booked airfare today for our Disney getaway. If it was only next week instead of November.

Airfare is cheap right now if your flying out of Chicago (ATA).

Kathy,

That would be great! Are the 6 and 7 year olds together? I forget the age groups. My DS is so very excited about going. I REALLLLLLY hope the army pulls through for us and we make it. It's so hard trying to plan any vacations.

This would be our first real vacation in 7 years! I hope it's as good as everyone here says.

Lisa:wave:

Hey!
We'll be there too! DH(39) and me(38). Hey Lampskies, do you have your tickets yet? Does ATA leave out of only Midway?

Lisa Marie Smith

"Was that too orca-ish?"

Yes, I booked them the other day....174.00 plus 9-11 taxes. The total for 4 was 800.00. I know ATA flys out of Indy, but my in-laws live in Lansing, Il and they drop us off and pick us up so we don't have to leave our vehicle in the lot.

Lisa,

From what I've read, they put the 5-7 year olds together. Good ages to group together, in my opinion!

I hope it works out for you. It will be as good as everyone says, trust me! This is our first Disney cruise, but it will be our 3rd cruise. When vacation planning time comes along, we always try to think of something "different" to do. But, we always end up deciding on a cruise. It offers a little something for everyone!

Kathy

DH and I will be on this cruise too. Not our first cruise, but our first DISNEY CRUISE and that (I'm told) makes a big difference. We are both so excited!

jkovick---you'll love it!!!!! Have any kids??? DH and I have done 2 DCL cruises before having our first baby. 4day and 7 day western. They were awesome!! I'm actually more nervous as to the amt. of fun we'll have since this will be the first time w/ a baby. But there's 22 of us total so I'm sure my family will help out a little. Anyway see you in Nov!!!

I'm pretty pumped about meating up with all you fellow Disboarders!!!! Our last two cruises we met some good people.....but by the time you get to know them it was time to disembark!!!!

Lampskies
I'm sure our group will be at the port early and near the front of the line to board. All 22 of us. Look for 2 young old folks, six couples and a gaggle of little ones. That's us. On second thought, with that description, you may want to avoid us. I probably would if I could! Unfortunately for you, you will be cabin neighbors to one of the clan!

Gassmandy-- Nope, no kids at this point. Glad to hear you and your DH have had some great times on DCL without kids (We were wondering about this a little, since most people seem to be going with children) I am sure you will have a great time with the baby too. It's so wonderful that you can give your child the magic of Disney right from the begining! Hope to see you and your group in November!

We just made our reservations to stay at the Radisson night before. Our flight arrives in Orlando early Friday morning. We're looking forward to a relaxing day by the pool.

Anyone else planning to stay at the Radisson the night before?

Kathy

Jkovik, It'll be just the two of us, too. A Disney cruise is just as wonderful if you don't have kids. We weren't sure our first time but have met some wonderful couples and families on our Disney cruises. This will be our 4th cruise on the 30th.

We're planning on staying at the airport Hyatt the night before we leave for Port Canveral, anybody else?

Lisa Marie Smith

"Was that too orca-ish?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!