11/04/2012 - Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera

Hi dcperry, do you need to send invites? I did a search but couldn't find it. I'll try again but in case you need to send those invites: terri @ terrigarner.com (Of course, remove the spaces :) )

I made a FB group, but I made it secret and cant figure out how to invite people. Is there already a group going? I will delete mine. Can someone send me an invite for the group? charleshines1 at gmail.com

or friend me on facebook and invtie me name: Charles Hines

Thanks! Looks like our group will be small but mighty!

Joined the FB group. Thanks for making it :)
At this point our group is so small, I think I can definitely do FE. I'm doing it for our family cruise which is 3 months later, so it will just get me started a little sooner.

Joined the FB group. Thanks for making it :)
At this point our group is so small, I think I can definitely do FE. I'm doing it for our family cruise which is 3 months later, so it will just get me started a little sooner.

Just added you, welcome to our small but mighty group! I am not sure if the other facebook group is up and going, if so we can combine them or something.

If you want to join the FE group please send an email to me. Have 4 families so far. will send out lists once it gets closer.

jsmncrews at yahoo dot com

also i just joined the fb group :)

Duh.... :rotfl2: I guess apprantly I did not hit the share button when I made my FB page for the cruise, I have joined the one that's already up an running I will delete the other.

Welcome to our newest facebook group memebers! We are going to be a small but mighty group!

Have you all set a date to "close off" your FE group? My DH and I are seriously considering this cruise, and while it would likely be a last-minute sort of booking, the cruise just wouldn't be the same for our daughters without participating in a FE exchange! Thanks in advance!

Oops! Just read back a page or two and saw it's set to close on September 15th. I hope to add our names by then, but we'll see. DH wants to hold out for a kids sail free promo!

Midnight marks the CC booking window:cool1: Except I don't think we are even going to book anything, so it's just a milestone really. I'm thinking we MAY do Palo one night, we did the Palo brunch, and I guess I'm in the minority, b/c we were not very impressed.
Also, DCL site is showing insides sold out again. They did this before, then magically had insides about a weeek later, but seeing that it is so close :goodvibes maybe they really are sold out of insides. Even PH rooms are few left. If so this ship is fuller than it appears, which means probably no KSF, but maybe some pixie dust upgrades for those booked in an inside :)

BTW- I think I have all the navigators from last February's MR trip if anyone wants me to look up anything. I was going to get them out and start daydreaming. :goodvibes

Navigators from Feb 12 2012 Disney Wonder cruise online http : // s1067.photobucket.com/albums/u424/EnchantedTikiGal/ which someone was nice enough to post. Cannot make this a link as I havent posted enough ;(

Maybe someone who can post URL's can fix this please!

Navigators from Feb 12 2012 Disney Wonder cruise online http : // s1067.photobucket.com/albums/u424/EnchantedTikiGal/ which someone was nice enough to post. Cannot make this a link as I havent posted enough ;(

Maybe someone who can post URL's can fix this please!

http : // s1067.photobucket.com/albums/u424/EnchantedTikiGal/

Awesome, are you on our cruise?

Well, I just emailed our TA to move a dummy date over to this cruise! One 11B popped up, so I'm hoping she can snag it for us in the morning! :wizard:

We did this same cruise on the Wonder in March (our very first cruise) and had a fabulous time. (link to my trip report in my signature) Since DCL is taking the Wonder off the west coast, we wanted to sneak in one more cruise this year. Our travel party is myself and DH, and our two daughters, ages 8 and 5. We're celebrating our younger daughter's adoption anniversary... 3 years!

Oh, we'll definitely want in on the FE exchange, too.

I'll let you all know when the booking is official! :goodvibes

It's official! Our TA switched our reservation this morning, and the deposit is paid. I'm hoping we maybe get some pixie dust since we're booked in a GTY room. We had a 9A last cruise and loved it, but that was with kids sail free and two cruises in one year necessitates some budget crunching! :teacher:

This cruise is exactly 8 months after our first Wonder cruise, but we really wanted to do one more cruise before the Wonder leaves the west coast. We live in Phoenix, so being able to drive rather than fly to the port makes cruising a whole lot more affordable! :thumbsup2

I haven't paid in full yet, so I can't see Palo availability. Anyone know what it looks like, especially for brunch?

Oh, and I requested to join the FB group. The request is under my husband's name: Joshua McEachern. Hopefully that works!

It's official! Our TA switched our reservation this morning, and the deposit is paid. I'm hoping we maybe get some pixie dust since we're booked in a GTY room. We had a 9A last cruise and loved it, but that was with kids sail free and two cruises in one year necessitates some budget crunching! :teacher:

This cruise is exactly 8 months after our first Wonder cruise, but we really wanted to do one more cruise before the Wonder leaves the west coast. We live in Phoenix, so being able to drive rather than fly to the port makes cruising a whole lot more affordable! :thumbsup2

I haven't paid in full yet, so I can't see Palo availability. Anyone know what it looks like, especially for brunch?

I booked the Palo on Tuesday night at 6pm - watch the sunset - not the presidential election. Lunch for that date was open. If there's a specific date you're interested in I'll be happy to check.

BTW In reply to alaskanabbott, yes - the four of us are on the cruise, myself (DH), DW and DS (20) and DD (15 - will be 16 on Nov 3rd! ).

DD will be the one walking around with a Disney 'Happy Birthday' pin all boarding day as we're staying at Disneyland the two nights before.

DS is interested in hearing from any other 'College age' kids on board.

I booked the Palo on Tuesday night at 6pm - watch the sunset - not the presidential election. Lunch for that date was open. If there's a specific date you're interested in I'll be happy to check.

Tuesday brunch was actually what I wanted to check, so that was very helpful. Thanks!

Last time I requested a specific dining rotation. I think I might request a certain serving team this time instead. We're trying to be a little more relaxed this time around. Since it's not our first cruise, we feel like we can pick and choose more than feeling like we don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday brunch was actually what I wanted to check, so that was very helpful. Thanks!

Last time I requested a specific dining rotation. I think I might request a certain serving team this time instead. We're trying to be a little more relaxed this time around. Since it's not our first cruise, we feel like we can pick and choose more than feeling like we don't want to miss anything!

I approved your request to join our FB group, come on over!

I didnt care about the dining rotation, but I did request a certain serving team. Our server was very good, but our assistant server was WONDERFUL..we want to be wherever she is, Lilijiana from Croatia. We had her in April and she rocked, and was so good to our girls.

See you on facebook!

dcperry- I noticed you're also in Arizona. We're in north Phoenix. Whereabouts are you? Are you driving over on Saturday?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter