11/04/2012 - Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera

Happy Halloween to everyone. pirate: I hope everyone traveling from the east has a safe and on time travel schedule. Sounds like all the flights will be messed up for awhile. Our wonderful west coast weather will be a welcomed change for everyone. Bring on the margarita's! :beach: :firefight

Weather in San Diego - 80-85 during day, 50-55 at night, gets cool soon after sunset so bring a coat. Morning fog.

Thanks for the update. The Wonder will sail from and return to Los Angeles :). Little cooler during the day, and will be somewhat cooler than San Diego at night. It's always much cooler on deck when the ship is underway. I suggest everyone bring an appropriate weight jacket/coat.

San Diego sure would be better for us. Haven't started packing yet. Tomorrow is the day to get serious.

I spent the day washing and ironing clothes. Still have a bit to do tomorrow. Before I pack, will it be capris weather, or long pants?

I spent the day washing and ironing clothes. Still have a bit to do tomorrow. Before I pack, will it be capris weather, or long pants?

weather.com shows 85 and sunny in San Pedro for Sunday, low 90's for PV and mid-upper 80"s for Cabo. :sunny: Sea days are usually cool-ish, maybe in the 60's?

And as for leaving from LA instead of San Diego, LA allows us a visit to Downtown Disney! :)

Can't wait! ::yes::

I've been checking daily and it is looking good - maybe a few showers here and there, but basically so far should be great. My one report for the Cabo days shows 17 & 18 mph winds, but I guess should be ok for the tenders. Think I'm bringing two sweat type suits for the travel days near LA and capris for the rest of the time. We can always buy a Disney sweat shirt :cool1:
Packing day tomorrow so it will be what it will be!

Packing day! The vacation really starts tomorrow when we take our three dogs to the kennel :cool1:. Looking forward to morning strolls on deck 4, afternoon at the adult pool, and unwinding with DW at the quiet cove lounge in the evening. :love: Seven days of rest and relaxation. :firefight

Almost every single thing is packed, and the dog ate the list. If it's not already packed I don't need it!:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter