11/04/2012 - Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie to the boards and just found the group. This is our first Disney Cruise. Needless to say, I can't wait and have been trying to overload my brain with all the information I can get.

Is the FB page open or is it by invite only? I would like to get in.

I am looking for information on PV and Cabo but won't be doing official excursions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks Much!!:beach:

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie to the boards and just found the group. This is our first Disney Cruise. Needless to say, I can't wait and have been trying to overload my brain with all the information I can get.

Is the FB page open or is it by invite only? I would like to get in.

I am looking for information on PV and Cabo but won't be doing official excursions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks Much!!:beach:

Welcome to the boards and to the group! We did our first Wonder Mexico cruise in March. You're going to love it! :cloud9: I wrote a trip report if you care to read it. (link in my signature) We also did Cabo on our own and are doing so again this time. There's also a couple Mexican Riviera info threads HERE and HERE. Lots of good info for a first-timer in this thread, too.

I noticed that IGT fares were available as of yesterday. There are no other inside categories available to book, but plenty of outsides and verandahs. For $598.99pp with a possibility of an upgrade to a window or balcony, that's a fantastic deal for this sailing!

I noticed that IGT fares were available as of yesterday. There are no other inside categories available to book, but plenty of outsides and verandahs. For $598.99pp with a possibility of an upgrade to a window or balcony, that's a fantastic deal for this sailing!

I noticed that, too, though when I looked, there were also 10C cabins available to book. A good deal in any case!

If we weren't already going, I would definitely be booking this cruise. I guess that's why the Wonder is going back to Florida. Two more weeks! :yay: :firefight

So excited 2 weeks from right now we will be on the plain to Cali... Hope to see you all there

Two weeks to go! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

I wrapped up pre-cruise gifts for my daughters. I think we'll let them open them and see if they can figure out the surprise based on the gift contents! But that's not at least for another week. :rolleyes1

Marciemouse

Thank you so much for the information and the welcome!! I loved reading your TR!

Kathy

Did you guys all hear that the government said that they messed up the calendar this year and today is actually nov 3rd so our cruise starts in the morning... See you all then....

Yep we did a few last cruise and saved them so we are all ready for this cruise! Bummer part though last cruise I made a cute FE bag but we lost it. I have a FE I bought but this one my daughter and I made together so it is special. I hope it turns up before the cruise:(

I bought a FE from eBay, now I have to put things together. I have an item that will need to be distributed ASAP for use on the ship :cool1:

DW decided that we should upgrade. We're now in a cat 3. ;) I suppose we can live without getting the back yard fixed for a while longer.

Just had to share my awesome find with someone who'd care... namely, other Disney fans! I scored a new without tags Disney Dooney & Bourke Disneyland 55th purse for $115 from a local seller! Woo-hoo! :yay:

marciemouse said:
Nice! So you're in a one bedroom?

Yes - DW saw youtube video last night of our old room, a cat 5a, vs another video of the 1 bedroom concierge suite. She gets claustropbia and I made mistake of suggesting she call to see if she could get an upgrade before we got to the port. Well she got one, she just paid full price :) . One nice thing, we dont need to rush to port on Sunday. Get to spend more time at Disneyland. BTW everyone knows that clocks fall back that Sunday.

For any of you who are not a part of the Facebook group...

The DIS Meet is scheduled for embarkation day at 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge. Hope to see you there! :smickey:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter