CLOSED: (Out of points) 100 points for rent. Animal Kingdom. $17 per point, but use at any resort in next 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederic Civish

“I’m just here for the Ears.”
DVC Gold
Hi everyone. I have 100 points for rent from Animal Kingdom home resort.

I am asking for $17 per point.

These points need to be used within the next 2 months, since they expire on August 31st, 2023.

I will either need to make the reservations for you, or else can transfer the points into your DVC account, if you are a member.

These points are good at any resort that has availability before the end of August, but the available reservations are shrinking fast. Old Key West and Saratoga Springs still have a lot of days and units available, but other resorts are very much hit and miss. However, I will check for you.

I will consider making reservations for you for even single days, or about 20 points, minimum.

Points can be booked (as of today) but your vacation must be finished by August 31st.

I am a very experienced renter and can provide multiple references upon request. I also travel to DIsney myself, with my family, multiple times per year. I can probably answer a lot of your questions.

When sending me your request, please include the following:

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

Or, you can send me a private message and I will send you my phone number and you can call me directly.

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, and I have made you a confirmed reservation, then I will send out a contract.

I appreciate any interest in this and am looking forwards to trying to help you.

Thank you.

Hi,

- Resort Preference - OKW / SSR
- Room type and view - studio
- Date of check in and date of check out 8/21-8/25
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group - 5 (2adults, 2 children, 1 infant)

These points need to be used within the next 2 months, since they expire on August 31st, 2023.

I will either need to make the reservations for you, or else can transfer the points into your DVC account, if you are a member.

These points are good at any resort that has availability before the end of August, but the available reservations are shrinking fast. Old Key West and Saratoga Springs still have a lot of days and units available, but other resorts are very much hit and miss. However, I will check for you.

I will consider making reservations for you for even single days, or about 20 points, minimum.

Points can be booked (as of today) but your vacation must be finished by August 31st.

I am a very experienced renter and can provide multiple references upon request. I also travel to DIsney myself, with my family, multiple times per year. I can probably answer a lot of your questions.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Or, you can send me a private message and I will send you my phone number and you can call me directly.

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, and I have made you a confirmed reservation, then I will send out a contract.

I appreciate any interest in this and am looking forwards to trying to help you.

Thank you.
PM sent.

Hi,

- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group - 5 (2adults, 2 children, 1 infant)
OKW has a Standard Studio available, check in 8/21, checkout 8/25 for 44 points.
Saratoga Springs has a Preferred Studio available for those dates, 60 points.

Get back to me right away if you are interested. And consider messaging me with the CONVERSATIONS button, so I can give you my phone number or get yours, since phone calls might work fastest for me.

Thank you for your interest.

Hi,

To send a CONVERSATION just click on my name and click START CONVERSATION. Then it sends private messages so I can give you my phone number securely. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I am getting a lot of messages and I don't know how long before I use up my points, so, if you are interested, send me a private message as soon as you can. Thanks.

Looking for any deluxe studio available for a June 25 check in and a June 27 check out. Thank you. Ok with split stays.

Hi TJ Bryant. The night of the 26th (with checkout on the 27th) is available at AKV Jambo House, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. But the night of the 26th is only available at AKV Kidani. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. I am also going to send you a private message through the system here.

Thanks.

Hi everyone, I still have some points for rent. I am supposed to be driving later today to Yellowstone National Park, so I am kind of 'in and out' today, but if you have any interest in a reservation, please send me a message and I will try to keep checking back here on and off during the day.

Thank you for your interest.

Interested in July 15th to the 20th at any studio room resort.. let me know what’s available and if you have the points.. you can contact me at Monkey96521 at AOL . Com

Interested in July 15th to the 20th at any studio room resort.. let me know what’s available and if you have the points.. you can contact me at Monkey96521 at AOL . Com
Hi Kevin. Check in July 15th and Check out the 20th? That actually IS available at Saratoga Springs. I will send you a private message.
or send me a private message.
Are points still available? Thanks 😊
Hi dbrimpeaux. Yes, I still have points available. Send me a Private Conversation, (or respond here) and I will answer any questions youhave.

Hi Kevin, I tried to send you a private conversation message but wasn't able to do so. I did also try to email you at the email you listed, but I'm not sure if it went through.

Hi everyone, thanks for your interest, but I am now running out of points, once I finish with the people I am currently working with.

So, if you have already contacted me and you haven't finished things up, please get back in touch with me as soon as possible, because I am almost out of points.

If you haven't already contacted me, I do apologize, but I only have a limited number of points available. Please keep me in mind for next time.

Once I finish up with the people I am already working with, I will be back and close up this thread.

Thank you.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Thank you.
Hi, I'm looking for a specific booking. The Riviera on August 16th. It is a tower studio room, it is showing current availability and is 14 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter