CLOSED: (Out of points) 100 points for rent. Animal Kingdom. $17 per point, but use at any resort in next 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested in 2-3 nights in a studio or one bedroom august 5-7ish, if you have enough points and something is available. Thanks!

I am going to have to close this thread since I have run out of points. If I am dealing with you already, or if you have already sent me a message, then I will continue to try to finish the reservations that you have requested, but I have no more points beyond that.

Thank you, everyone, for your interest.

Im interested in 2-3 nights in a studio or one bedroom august 5-7ish, if you have enough points and something is available. Thanks!
Stacey, I need you to message me again. I am having trouble sending a private message to you.

Just click on my name and send a CONVERSATION.

Edman, still can't send you a private conversation. However, I HAVE given you enough info on here that you can probably figure out my email address. If that doesn't work, then come back here and post another message, even though the thread is closed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter