100 FREE Holiday Photocards!

AlternateEgo

Missing the House of the Mouse
ATTENTION: I am not positive but I have heard rumors this deal ends TODAY! So if you haven't got your cards ordered and still wanted to, do it today, just in case. :)

I copied this from my blog, but I thought you guys would be very interested in this! :)

Don’t you love those customized Holiday cards with a family picture and greetings? Wouldn’t you love them more, if you could get 100 for free? This is a Deal that I am very excited about!

I tried this out yesterday and my order was sent out last night. So I will explain how to do it.

1. Go here and set up an account with SeeHere by Fujifilm.

2. Choose your photo card and design, then upload your picture.

3. Save your final draft of your photocard. Choose 50 cards and put them in your shopping cart. Use coupon code newbaby and it will take your total of $39.50 off plus free shipping! (you won’t even have to enter your credit card!!) They are now charging $3ish for shipping

4. Log out of your account and then back in again. Go to “my account” and find your recent orders. Click on the previously designed photocards (or you can start a new batch) and put 50 more in your cart. Then use coupon code freebies4mom-1109 and get another $39.50 knocked off your order and Free shipping!

These photocards will come with plain white envelopes to send your greetings in.

Like I said, I am really excited about this deal and I hope you can save some extra cash by ordering these. You don’t even have to order Holiday cards; there are plenty of options for New Baby, Wedding Announcements, Thank You Cards, or even make a business advertisement on them.

If you are a new customer at SeeHere you can also get 100 FREE Prints when you sign up for a new account. Just use the coupon code prints. You will have to order those 100 free prints separate from your 50 free photo cards. I haven’t tried this deal yet (maybe soon) so I am not sure if free shipping applies.

If you need some custom address labels to go with your photo cards, you can order 140 here for only $3 shipped.

If you are interested in checking out my blog, PM me and I will give you the address. Thanks!

ETA: If you use the second code, it will only work on 4 x 8 cards. So if you plan to order the same design for the entire 100, it would be easier to start with a 4 x 8 size.

Interesting. Do you know when the codes expire? I still need to take the family photo

did the actually ship these out? Im wondering if they will cancel the order..:confused3 Normally we just do costco since their prices are great but if this is legit would be nice..

Yep, got mine and they are wonderful! I used the second code since I had seen this originally on the weekly freebie thread. I did it twice, creating acounts for myself and my DH. So still ended up with 100 free cards, 50 of two different designs :goodvibes

ETA: The second code is rumored to be ending today. I have no idea about the first one.

I have no photos that are holiday looking, but this is a great deal. Maybe I'll try to get some today. I hope the quality is comparable to shutterfly!

freebie code has expired and just a note- I have one pissed hubby after I registered on their site and tried to upload a photo from our ski trip- almost all of our photos are missing now from our external hard drive:eek: I was in the process of uploading a photo with their software and the whole thing froze and now we cannot find the photos. He told me to stay away from their site.. Im so upset.. Hopefully he still has them on another one of our computers in memory. I should of just stuck with costco like I always do..:sick:

Hope you can get your pics back! It has worked great for us. I just ordered more for my folks with the newbaby code and it worked great! So now they can have 100. And then I faked out an account and was able to still use the freebies4mom-1109 code. Don't know why it didn't work for you:confused3 We really do love our cards. And for free, we love them 10 times better :love:

I have no photos that are holiday looking, but this is a great deal. Maybe I'll try to get some today. I hope the quality is comparable to shutterfly!

I didn't either. I used pics from our May trip and pics from my daughter's one year photo shoot, and an adorable pic of her in her halloween costume. We always send a photo collage card. We never do Christmas pics on them, but pics from the year so those we send them too can see what we've been up to. We send them with our holiday letter that we send out every year.

Thanks so much, just uploaded and processed our order, how long did yours take to arrive?

Great saver!

Marjorie:cool1:

that is what happened to me- it took forever and than froze up.. I hadnt used the code yet but on that mom site it said its no longer valid- that is where I found that code. anyhow, lucky for me we still have all of our photos from another computer and I will stick with my card from costco.com for $15.99.. I learned my lesson this morning. ;)

Ok seriously, I consder myself pretty tech savy, especially with photo editing type software but I cannot for the life of me figure out this formatting. I've got my picture down and theres this white box with a big x on it that I can move around but I can't move my picture or enlarge it on the card. Can someone please tell me how to do this?

ETA: Figured it out finally. :)

I have heard the freebiemom coupon was supposed to expire on the 30th and I am not sure about the newbaby code.

It takes about 3 days to get them.

I haven't received my order yet, but I am really excited about the deal.

I have been telling everyone I know, because you don't find many offers that don't require a credit card.

How annoying that it is so hit or miss for people..:confused3 I just finished editing them for my MIL and used both codes..no problems :banana:

I just got mine in!!! They are amazing! Let me see if I can take a picture and upload it!

IMG001901.jpg

Picture isnt the greatest since I took it from my phone, but you can get an idea! These are printed on high quality picture paper and came with envelopes too!

Just ordered mine with the newbaby promo and everything went through just fine.

On another note, it did take me FOREVER!!! It became a mission for me to get it to work! I've been trying since I saw this on the freebie thread a week+ ago. :lmao: I couldn't do it from my home computer - kept shutting down my entire browser. I was able to do it from my laptop.

We don't usually send out Christmas cards, but I thought with this deal I had no excuse. :) I ordered some as Christmas cards and some I can use as thank you's (split my 50 up between the two). I'm thinking about using the other code to do just a general card, but I'm not sure what I would use it for! :)

Thanks! Maybe I'll try if I can ever get my kids to sit long enough for a photo! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!