10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any one watch the memorial today??? When Jermaine sang Smile--OMG I had to find the tissues, and when he daughter spoke---- I was useless at work after that. We were watching on the internet so it kept hanging up. It was very touching.

I thought Brooke Shields made him seem more real for me. I felt really sad for her.

Now it's time for me to request prayers - Dave's dad is in the hospital tonight for a lung infection. Almost 3 months ago he was treated for Esphogeal Cancer and he's been recovering - slowly - but getting there. He's not been feeling well lately and my MIL took him to the ER tonight and they admitted him. The doc said it wasn't related to his surgery, but since his body is still healing, it may have hurt a bit.

THanks in advance for the prayers. Happy post will come next!!;)

:hug: I hope he recovers soon.

Oh,... and by the way, just incase you noticed.... yes, Ellis did have the same clothes on for almost 3 days:lmao:.... dirty little muppet!:lmao: He had a huge rucksack full of clean clothes when he got home.... not sure he actually washed much either:scared::lmao:

Alex used to be that way when she would go away to camp for a whole week. :scared1:

Karen, I loved your trip pics. They were beautiful. It makes me anxious for our trip there next year.
And I love the pics of Ellis. It looks like he was having a grand time. And of course Neil did too.:rotfl:

Now it's time for me to request prayers - Dave's dad is in the hospital tonight for a lung infection. Almost 3 months ago he was treated for Esphogeal Cancer and he's been recovering - slowly - but getting there. He's not been feeling well lately and my MIL took him to the ER tonight and they admitted him. The doc said it wasn't related to his surgery, but since his body is still healing, it may have hurt a bit.

THanks in advance for the prayers. Happy post will come next!!;)

Consider it done!

N

Anyone interested in a few photos?

Heres Ellis off to cub camp
P1070493.jpg

Neil and I went to Worcester for the weekend. Had a little trip on the riverboat - looks like the Magic needs a refurb:lmao:
P1070508.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Elllis looks sweet in his uniform

Good morning all,

Been a very busy week here, on of my co- workers who does the computer stuff for the front desk software has given notice. So I have to learn her job on top of my job. That side is not what I enjoy I am just a numbers cruncher. So I have 5 days to learn what she does all month!! But its job security. I am not going to stress, I can only do what I can do. If there were more jobs in this town no one would stay with this company. For some reason my computer won't see the Lan line any more, so I am waiting for IT to call me and sitting outside stealing wireless. Which is not bad now, but will get very hot soon.

Want some more piccies?

We got the photo disc last night at Cubs of Ellis' last camp where Neil went as a volunteer.

Heres a few piccies

Heres the group - Ellis is 4th - front row
10.jpg

Too funny--check out the kid in the back row flicking the ear of the kid in front of him!:lmao::lmao:

Karen. Great pictures. MY ds # 1 will be in london next week!!

Karen--I just wanted to say how great you look in the photos! WW is working for you, girl!:thumbsup2

Joanne--are you still organizing the Palo brunch meet? Since it will be a group event, do you know if we can make an individual ressie in addition to that? I am booking my excursions/Palo on Saturday (REAS pkg) and I am trying to get my ducks in a row.

Since I have killed the thread, I think I will wake Emily up and get us both to the gym. Of course that skinny little thing doesn't need the gym, but they start cross country soon and she wants to get in shape.

Karen, you are an inspiration! Here I go....

Good morning everyone. I am up and about waiting to head back over to the Museum of Aviation. There is a simulator that they have there, that is only open Wednesday through Saturday. Since we aren't leaving until lunchtime, I thought I would swing on over to get to experience that. I also want to pick up a key chain that I couldn't motivate myself to buy the other day, but now want it. We are driving about 7 hours today and will drive 11 or so tomorrow back home.
Oh,... and by the way, just incase you noticed.... yes, Ellis did have the same clothes on for almost 3 days:lmao:.... dirty little muppet!:lmao: He had a huge rucksack full of clean clothes when he got home.... not sure he actually washed much either:scared::lmao:
My kids and Elaine were at camp for a week before we came on vacation. Elaine stayed in a lovely lodge as was able to do laundry. Sammi is really neat and kept her stuff neat as well. Dirty clothes were separate from clean, etc. Jay on the other hand through everything together. As soon as they got home it was to the laundry room and shower!

Anyone interested in a few photos?

Heres Ellis off to cub camp
P1070493.jpg

Neil and I went to Worcester for the weekend. Had a little trip on the riverboat - looks like the Magic needs a refurb:lmao:
P1070508.jpg

I liked this piccie - you can barely tell where one swan starts and the other ends:rotfl:
P1070538.jpg

Karen - Ellis is growing up and looks adorable! I love the swans too - great picture. You look good, Gal - keep it up!

Karen--I just wanted to say how great you look in the photos! WW is working for you, girl!:thumbsup2

No,... its called "suck it all in for the photo and dont breathe til its taken;)"

Since I have killed the thread, I think I will wake Emily up and get us both to the gym. Here I go....

:banana: You go girl!:banana:

Karen. Great pictures. MY ds # 1 will be in london next week!!

Tourist stuff or work related? Either way - remind him to pack an umbrella:rolleyes::rolleyes1:umbrella:

Karen - those pictures are all amazing! I especially love all the ones of the cub camp with Ellis in them. Since I'm a girl scout leader, I'm always curious about how the boy scouts work! Looks like he had a blast!

Chris - have fun at the museum and have a safe drive towards CT!

Joanne - STINKS about your co-worker giving notice. Hope you can learn her part fast!

Quick update and I've got to work - Dave's dad is in ICU with some sort of lung infection. Thank you for all the prayers and hugs. I have appreciated them very much.

Will catch up with everyone else later today.

Chris - have fun at the museum and have a safe drive towards CT!

Quick update and I've got to work - Dave's dad is in ICU with some sort of lung infection. Thank you for all the prayers and hugs. I have appreciated them very much.
Thanks and You are welcome.

We have had a good time on vacation, but I miss home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter