"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!" 2

The photos are just so beautiful:lovestruc Keep posting them please:cutie:

Alan and I were talking yesterday and we can't believe that we were just on the "Magic". On the way to work on Friday morning Alan says to me " Well, the Magic is just now docking at Castaway Cay". It seems like just yesterday that I was on the ship with my family and with all of you.

On the bright side, Alan and I (yes no children:rotfl:) just booked on the "Fantasy" for April 28, 2012. I can't wait to see the ship and the room.

Missing you all

Alisia

Isn't it "UNREAL" to be off the ship for an entire week - so so sad! We haven't decided on dates yet for either our mexican riviera or our Fantasy cruise - waiting for some fall 012 dates. so so wonderful meeting you & your wonderful family Alisia!!!

Isn't it "UNREAL" to be off the ship for an entire week - so so sad! We haven't decided on dates yet for either our mexican riviera or our Fantasy cruise - waiting for some fall 012 dates. so so wonderful meeting you & your wonderful family Alisia!!!

It is unreal, our head server Oliver, IM'd me on Facebook last night. He told me he missed us and how was the family. ahhhh, dang.....I was wishing again that we were onboard.

For the Mexican Riviera our date is October 16, 2010. We plan on getting some Disneyland time in as well. One good thing about the Wonder being here is Alan and I will drive to the Port and when we leave I can get all those glasses onboard for the kitchen that I have been eyeing:woohoo:

Alan and I were talking about our 2012 plans and when I told him the Cat 1 suite on the Fantasy (I think they call it the Royal Suite or something like that now) was available, he said to book it. I said "well don't you want to think about it?" and he said not really. We are so spoiled by DCL:rotfl:

It was a blessing meeting you and the family as well. After the holidays, let's meet for lunch or dinner? Oh and CONGRATULATIONS GIANTS!!!!!!!

Alisia - A Dodger Fan ;)

It is unreal, our head server Oliver, IM'd me on Facebook last night. He told me he missed us and how was the family. ahhhh, dang.....I was wishing again that we were onboard.

For the Mexican Riviera our date is October 16, 2010. We plan on getting some Disneyland time in as well. One good thing about the Wonder being here is Alan and I will drive to the Port and when we leave I can get all those glasses onboard for the kitchen that I have been eyeing:woohoo:

Alan and I were talking about our 2012 plans and when I told him the Cat 1 suite on the Fantasy (I think they call it the Royal Suite or something like that now) was available, he said to book it. I said "well don't you want to think about it?" and he said not really. We are so spoiled by DCL:rotfl:

It was a blessing meeting you and the family as well. After the holidays, let's meet for lunch or dinner? Oh and CONGRATULATIONS GIANTS!!!!!!!

Alisia - A Dodger Fan ;)
ahhh i was checking out the Royal suite - the website has a virtual tour - VERY VERY nice!!! and i'd love to meet you early next year!!! that'd be great!!!

thanks - we're soooo excited that SF finally has this title/experience....and my Dad was an AVID Dodger fan so they certainly are special as well

Wish I was here right now!!!!

DCLCruise2010-0334_edited-2.jpg

Counting down the days until we go to Disneyland in May 2011 and dreaming of being back on the "Magic"........

What a nice picture!!! I am looking forward to seeing you all again. We have our cruise in January that I just paid in full, so, I will have my Disney fix soon enough, I guess.

What a nice picture!!! I am looking forward to seeing you all again. We have our cruise in January that I just paid in full, so, I will have my Disney fix soon enough, I guess.

We can't wait to see you and Eric again. I also am looking forward to hearing how your mom likes "cruising" on the Wonder.:lovestruc Maybe she will be bit by the DCL bug just like all of us:rotfl:

Hi guys
I just scanned all the navigators and associated papers. If anyone wants them, PM me with your email address. They look so much better then the olden days navigators!

What a great trip it was...

Great pictures everyone. Boy was that a great time. The VERY BEST vacation we;ve ever experienced and all of you from DISboards are a part of that. We really did enjoy meeting each and everyone of you.

View from Paradise Point
IMG_2504.jpg

Deck Four
deck4.jpg

The Okuno Suite
DSCF2030.jpg

Great pictures everyone. Boy was that a great time. The VERY BEST vacation we;ve ever experienced and all of you from DISboards are a part of that. We really did enjoy meeting each and everyone of you.

View from Paradise Point
IMG_2504.jpg

Deck Four
deck4.jpg

The Okuno Suite
DSCF2030.jpg

I've said it once and I will say it again. You guys are some AWESOME photograhpers!!!

Thank you all!!

John great pics keep em coming!!

One for today.....

What is this area, I just passed it on the way back to the ship and snapped the pic

DCLCruise2010-0375_edited-2.jpg

Did you get the PM I sent you last week?

Paul

Check your PM box Paul :). I did receive the 10/31/2010 message, but I had a serious brunette moment or was it the getting older moment and I thought I replied but alas it was all in my head.:rotfl:

Alisia

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter