"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!" 2

This was our very first cruise and everyone made it fantastic!!! We have since been on 5 others. Going on number 7 in October to our first 14-night Panama cruise :)
Weird to think it has been almost 5 years!!! Thank you to everyone who made our first trip so wonderful and getting us hooked :)
Happy sailing to everyone!!! :boat: :boat: :boat:
It really was a great group of people!!!

Well we're approaching 5 years since our cruise; "10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints on the Seven Seas"

We have not yet been on another cruise!! Horrible right? We've been to WDW a few times since. I was checking cruise prices recently and cannot believe how much more expensive they've become.

I just wanted to drop a line and see how everyone has been. This cruise is still, by far, the very best vacation our family has ever had. Hope this message finds you all and finds you well.

Hey John!

I can't believe that it has been 5 years already! That sure was an AWESOME trip! TONS of great memories! We haven't been on another cruise either. We had one scheduled for Easter 2014, but my son broke his ankle 1 week before and I couldn't bear to pay the crazy high prices to rebook. Thank goodness for trip insurance though!

Thank you for keeping the thread and the memories alive.

The Lee Family

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter