1 day, 4 park E-ticket commando?

WLodgeLizard

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Our extended family has a tradition of driving from Cocoa Beach to WDW for a "1 day, 4 park E-ticket commando" With the new PH rules and Genie plus, I'm not sure what would be the best strategy. I'm guessing that it would make sense to start at HS, to knock out ToT, RnR, RoR and SR and then hop to another park based upon what is available in G+?

Anyone tried a "1 day, 4 park E-ticket commando" recently?

They are looking at going the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Our extended family has a tradition of driving from Cocoa Beach to WDW for a "1 day, 4 park E-ticket commando" With the new PH rules and Genie plus, I'm not sure what would be the best strategy. I'm guessing that it would make sense to start at HS, to knock out ToT, RnR, RoR and SR and then hop to another park based upon what is available in G+?

Anyone tried a "1 day, 4 park E-ticket commando" recently?

They are looking at going the weekend before Thanksgiving.
I would not start at HS. I would rope drop MK, ride the headliners standby and stack G+ for the evening at HS. I would try for a FOP ILL$ at 7 am for as close to 2 PM as possible and GotG for late afternoon. Then hop over to AK from MK. I'd hit Everest via the single rider line, ride FOP and head over to Epcot to ride Remi standby, TT via single rider and GotG using the ILL$. Then over to HS to ride the G+ which they spent the day stacking (maybe do MFSR via single rider) and jump into the RotR standby line about 30 minutes before closing (they tend to close the line early for RotR).

It's a lot and might not be completely doable. They've chosen a busy weekend to attempt this and getting the G+ and ILL$ to line up perfectly may not be possible.

We just did it last week, without Genie+ and one LL:
AK (7:30 early opening) [Drove] - Pandora (directly from entrance), Everest x3 (2x were single), Dinosaur, Kali, Everest (single) - Out by 10:00am
HS (2:00) [Drove because Skyliner was down] - ToT, Aerosmith was closed (would have done single)
Epcot (5:30) [Bus because Skyliner was down] - Guardians (LL), Test Track was closed (would have done single), Mexico ride, Dinner
MK (9:00) [Monorail] - Splash, Big Thunder - 10:00pm closing - out by 10:30pm

We just did it last week, without Genie+ and one LL:
AK (7:30 early opening) [Drove] - Pandora (directly from entrance), Everest x3 (2x were single), Dinosaur, Kali, Everest (single) - Out by 10:00am
HS (2:00) [Drove because Skyliner was down] - ToT, Aerosmith was closed (would have done single)
Epcot (5:30) [Bus because Skyliner was down] - Guardians (LL), Test Track was closed (would have done single), Mexico ride, Dinner
MK (9:00) [Monorail] - Splash, Big Thunder - 10:00pm closing - out by 10:30pm
So you left your car at HS? How did you get from MK back to HS later? Just curious for future possibilities of leaving car at 1 place & ending at another.

Now with the new rule that you cannot book the next park until 2:00 PM, wondering how that changes the strategy?

So you left your car at HS? How did you get from MK back to HS later? Just curious for future possibilities of leaving car at 1 place & ending at another.
We drove to HS and then drove back to the Resort. Because we only did ToT, we were only at HS for an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter