1 bigger contract or 2 smaller?

It's just watching them land at the same time, same UY, same resort. Get on the lists if you are not, so you get alerts. I found the last 50 SSR that way. There were three contracts listed 25, 50 and 125 and I grabbed the 50.

It will save you a considerable amount on closing to bundle them. We've done it three times and could have made it four if we had grabbed the 25 point contract mentioned above.

For instance, earlier this year we bought two 25 point OKW at $100 PP and closed together for $5000 contracts, $400 or so MF's 2021 and $500 closing. Otherwise closing would have been about $450 x 2 or $900.

Best of luck!!

Thanks! I generally avoid signing up for mailing lists because I hate spam mail. I may create a DVC-only e-mail accounts to get on the lists. Thanks!

Thanks! I generally avoid signing up for mailing lists because I hate spam mail. I may create a DVC-only e-mail accounts to get on the lists. Thanks!

If your goal is buying multiple listings, just get an agent from the board sponsor. They'll be thrilled to help you.

If your goal is buying multiple listings, just get an agent from the board sponsor. They'll be thrilled to help you.
It's not a goal per se, just looking for ways to reduce costs and didn't think about multiple listings as an opportunity to do so. Thanks.

I chose to have to smaller contacts. This lead to me selling a larger contact.

1. 32 points at BCV (Dec UY)
2. 30 point at BWV (Aug UY)

My plan is to use each contact every other year, so with banked points, I will have 64 points one year and 60 points the next year. I only want to visit Disney once a year, so this is the plan! I don't ever plan to combine them.

For me, it works. I rent a studio and stay during the off season. I hate the bus system, so I can walk to HS and EPCOT. I will uber to the MK and AK when needed (or take the bus if needed).

Best of luck!

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter