09 FD Bounceback Wait

My husband said that we could ONLY book bounceback if we could stay at AKL!:goodvibes I just called him and he was soooooo excited !!!!! :cool1:

WDW 09'' Here we come!:yay: :banana:

WhooHoooo, the kids and I are doing the :banana: . Hubby had to walk away when I showed him the picture of the flyer LOL :mad:

He said he wanted to go somewhere else....poor little guy :hug: .

Oh well, we're going to DISNEY WORLD!!! again

Thank you so much for taking the time away from your vacation to post a picture :flower3:

My DH occasionally mentions wanting to see the "rest of the world". I told him to go to Epcot:lmao:

I really wish everyone would stop looking at the price per night per person and just price out your total package on disneyworld.com without dining and thats what your price is. The prices posted are lead in offers for a generic family with a basic package. Price out the resort you want, price out the tickets you want, price out the room you want without dining and thats your price with the free dining.

OKW and SS are 30% off. The 10/2 to 10/8 are there because 10/2 starts regular season so rates are a little higher.

letsbgoofy Im not 100% but im sure the cast member will be glad to compare two value rooms vs. a 2 bedroom for you when you call

I have the e-mail I received this year about the free dining package and I just compared it to the 2009 bounceback offer.

I have a price of $1,354 for a family of 4 for 5-nights/6 days.

Next years price is $1,764 for the exact same package. Am I missing something? It sure doesn't seem like a deal to me. I know the prices of the passes have gone up, but have they gone up that much?

I noticed youre staying at popcentury. That $1764 price is for a moderate, not a value.

Hi
The prices in the flyer / brochures says family of 4 but if you are 2 how much ??
thanks

MBANKS21, just wanted to say thanks for all the help. You've been extremely patient and kind to help out as much as you have and it has been appreciated by all of us.

Hi
The prices in the flyer / brochures says family of 4 but if you are 2 how much ??
thanks

If you go to Disney's website, you can price out what it would be and then the dining would be free on top of it.

This is how I figure out prices for length of stay/tickets/etc.

Does anyone know how many rooms you can book at a time with the free dining bounceback? My father is thinking of taking the entire family (6 rooms needed) next year and is very interested in knowing if I can book all 6 rooms for free dining '09 when I am in WDW in Sept for '08 free dining.

Can you take advantage of the BB with FD if you have an AP? Do you have to purchase a 1 day base ticket?

TIA

Does anyone know how many rooms you can book at a time with the free dining bounceback? My father is thinking of taking the entire family (6 rooms needed) next year and is very interested in knowing if I can book all 6 rooms for free dining '09 when I am in WDW in Sept for '08 free dining.
I just spoke with a CM on the phone. He said each person in the party there now can book a Bounceback room.

Oh my, it's funny to see a thread I started way back come back to life. I have been out of town and not able to check in since FD started. I am checking in on the very last day of FD this year, I already have the number to call and put my deposit for next year. LOL. If my room isn't ready, house phone in the lobby here I come :lmao:

I just spoke with a CM on the phone. He said each person in the party there now can book a Bounceback room.

Seriously?? Is this something new they are allowing? I would love to book a third room (my ds-4 yr old is our third guest in the room w/ me and dh) but I have been told that is a "no go"...if you do book extra rooms w/your child's name, let me know! I'm all for it! Keep me posted...:goodvibes

If you go to Disney's website, you can price out what it would be and then the dining would be free on top of it.

This is how I figure out prices for length of stay/tickets/etc.

I did this and it came out to be 4560 per room, and we need 2 rooms for a Deluxe resort. That doesn't sound like the 95.00 a night per person rate that it shows on the flyer :( Maybe I'm misunderstanding the whole thing though.

Last year we booked the bounceback and paid roughly 3000.00 for 2 rooms at a value with 4 adults (2 adults and 2 Disney adults), and 3 children. If I take the 59.00 a night per person numbers and times it by 4 and 3 people per room, times 6 nights times 2 rooms, that equals the 3000.00 we spent. Using the same math, by my calculations, the deluxe resorts should be 95.00 a night, times 4 people each room (one room only has 3 in it), times 6 nights times 2 rooms....should come out to 4460.00 for both rooms at a Deluxe....but the online calculator that gives you a quote is saying 4560 for 1 room with 2 adults and 2 children!! I really wanted to stay at a Deluxe this next year if we could swing it...but the numbers just aren't panning out.

WDW does not permit minors to book hotel rooms in their name. All primary names on room reservations must be adults over the age of 18.

Could you just book the 2 rooms and have 1 Adult in each room on the reservation,and list the children how ever you want,ask for connecting rooms,and when you get there,just put the kids in one room and the adults in the other,would the problem be solved then? It is not like the more in the room the cheaper the price , it will be the same regardless,hope this helps:)

I am so excited. We leave in 18days. I hope I can still get the offer I have gone to wdw for 3yrs during free dining and was never offered a bounce back. I am trying to decide on a value hotel or caribean beach.
I can't wait to get there!!!

Could you just book the 2 rooms and have 1 Adult in each room on the reservation,and list the children how ever you want,ask for connecting rooms,and when you get there,just put the kids in one room and the adults in the other,would the problem be solved then? It is not like the more in the room the cheaper the price , it will be the same regardless,hope this helps:)

It might work, but keep in mind that Disney does not guarantee connecting rooms for a party with more than one adult. You can request it, but it won't be guaranteed. While WDW will try its best to meet the request, if they can't you could end up splitting the adults between two nonconnecting rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter