09 FD Bounceback Wait

Just got off the phone with my Sis who just checked in today at POP and so far there is no flyer for FD bouceback- she even asked at desk and no one knew about it??? I sure hope it is available for Value resorts also!

Am I correct that if you don't see the flyer in your room, that you are still eligible - you just need to call the front desk and ask?

This is great news for us! We were able to take advantage of free dining on our last trip by checking in on the last day; however, we had to take the kids out of school the week before fall break to do it. We knew that would be the last time we took them out of school for Disney, though, because they are now 16 and 13.

We are arriving on Friday for a short Labor Day weekend trip and will be able to do book the bounceback and still get the free dining since the dates extend into the kids' fall break. This justifies our little trip this weekend even more - its gonna save us almost $1400!!! Oh, man . . . oh, man . . . did I mention I'm excited?!?:banana:

It might work, but keep in mind that Disney does not guarantee connecting rooms for a party with more than one adult. You can request it, but it won't be guaranteed. While WDW will try its best to meet the request, if they can't you could end up splitting the adults between two nonconnecting rooms.

If the kids outnumber the adults, they will give you a connecting. I asked this last year and the year before :)

If the kids outnumber the guest, they will give you a connecting. I asked this last year and the year before :)

According to everything I have read this is so where it pertains to a GUARANTEE if there is only one adult.

The reasoning is that the adults CAN split up if necessary. They don't want kids alone in a room. It isn't imperative for the adults to be in the same room.

According to everything I have read this is so where it pertains to a GUARANTEE if there is only one adult.

The reasoning is that the adults CAN split up if necessary. They don't want kids alone in a room. It isn't imperative for the adults to be in the same room.

Well, we have 5 children and they've always said it was guaranteed, as there is no way to really divide us all up unless we had a cot or extra bed...etc. :confused3 I hope to never run in to a situation where they can't find us connecting, because we'd just have to change resorts or ??? We've actually had non-connecting rooms on some last minute trips, where we didn't have prior ressies, but it was MISERABLE x's 10 and someone always slept on the couch, cot...etc to make it work, not something I'd be willing to do for a week, for what we pay to Disney.

The OP wouldn't really need connecting though, right? She was just trying to find a way to book 2 rooms without having some of her next year's family/party with her. I might be mistaken though?

One adult can book one room.

If you have an AP you still need a one day base ticket for everyone. Just hold on to them to apply towards your AP renewal

Disney "guarantees" connecting rooms for 1 OR 2 adults and any number of kids. Once you hit 3 adults they dont guarantee it

One adult can book one room.

If you have an AP you still need a one day base ticket for everyone. Just hold on to them to apply towards your AP renewal

Disney "guarantees" connecting rooms for 1 OR 2 adults and any number of kids. Once you hit 3 adults they dont guarantee it

Sorry to disagree. You seem so knowledgable. But I know first hand Disney has no problem splitting up 4 kids, Mom & Dad. BWI went as far as to try and put 2 of us on the Inn side 2nd floor and 4 in a studio on the 4th Floor Villa side.

My pleasure, Ill try to answer all the questions as they come up....
Hey, mbanks, what does the future hold for those of us who can't be there for BB. Are we going to get the same offer in April that the BB people have gotten. Aside from the dates being shorter, Basic plan for free or CS? Or as far as that goes, will there even BE an offer in April? Do tell!!! Thanks!!

My magic eight ball doesnt go that far in advance but Id say its the same basic dine plan for free, just shorter dates.

My magic eight ball doesnt go that far in advance but Id say its the same basic dine plan for free, just shorter dates.

Front end? Back end? or both? Just curious if I can squeeze in a trip if the front end stays the same before school starts.

Thx.

Magic eight ball??? I thought you had the bat computer.

How far in advance does it go? Will you know before it's time to make ADR's in March?

The tail end will probably shorter. The batcomputer uses a magic eight ball... There will be news released about the new dining dates shortly...

Sorry to disagree. You seem so knowledgable. But I know first hand Disney has no problem splitting up 4 kids, Mom & Dad. BWI went as far as to try and put 2 of us on the Inn side 2nd floor and 4 in a studio on the 4th Floor Villa side.

When I made our reservation they assured me that the only time they guaranteed connecting rooms was when families had to divide up because they were too large to fit in one room. I've called several times to make changes or ask questions and every time I've been told (without my even asking) that we have 2 "guaranteed" connecting rooms because we are 2 adults with 4 small children. Did they tell you the same thing when you made your reservation? I would be absolutely furious if they didn't honor those promises :mad:

count me in as a watcher!

i really want to have my Sister get the real disney dining experiance next year ( her first trip ever, and I am in charge of everything:happytv: )
we are arrriving right in the middle, so if it comes out, we should be in it!

When I made our reservation they assured me that the only time they guaranteed connecting rooms was when families had to divide up because they were too large to fit in one room. I've called several times to make changes or ask questions and every time I've been told (without my even asking) that we have 2 "guaranteed" connecting rooms because we are 2 adults with 4 small children. Did they tell you the same thing when you made your reservation? I would be absolutely furious if they didn't honor those promises :mad:

Yes I was told the same thing :sad2: I blame myself though, I was warned on this board when I made the reservation that it could happen. I'm just trying to help out anyone else who is given false information from CRO so they know in advance what could happen.

The tail end will probably shorter. The batcomputer uses a magic eight ball... There will be news released about the new dining dates shortly...

Sweet. Thanks mbanks. A lot of us appreciate you taking the time to help us all out.

Hi!

I'm just trying to find out if the 1 BR at OKW are included in the 30% and FD.

Thanks for all your help :goodvibes

:cool1: :hippie: This June 08, Me ,DW, DS21 and DD20 requested adjoining rooms thru AAA, but knowing that was no guarantee we faxed the resort 4 days prior to arrival and requested adjoining rooms (check all ears they go thru some fax requests). We faxed the request 4 days before arriving and got the room location and adjoining rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter