• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thread is not even closed yet. It won't count if you try to break the record with an open thread.

By the way Ru kidding me you guys burned through the end of that thread like crazy. It was like 5 posts per minute!
I think it is up to Wally. He is the arbiter of all things :bride: and pirate:

So, does this thread tie the record? Or, is this one the record breaker? I think we can set one so high that nobody will even THINK of breaking it! This is a GREAT group of people!!!

So, does this thread tie the record? Or, is this one the record breaker? I think we can set one so high that nobody will even THINK of breaking it! This is a GREAT group of people!!!
i believe this is the tying thread, but just in case lets run it up to at least 12 threads just in case :thumbsup2

yeah, 18 pages that could have gone into this thread in our record-setting run :sad1:
With this group, I don't think that a measly 18 pages will make much of a difference. We can do that in no time flat! :dance3:

:goodvibes:goodvibes Good Morning!!! Thread 10, oh my!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Here is your daily dose of food pics from Disneyland :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

dancingmuffin.gif
dancingmuffin.gif
Breakfast at Carnation Cafe' on Main Street
dancingmuffin.gif
dancingmuffin.gif

Scrambled eggs, croissant, and home fried potatoes

SDC12046.jpg

Eggs Benedict

SDC12047.jpg

The chef came and we gave the food 2 thumbs up :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

SDC12048.jpg

clapbounce.gif
Now back to Disneyland!!!
clapbounce.gif

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Here is your daily dose of food pics from Disneyland :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

dancingmuffin.gif
dancingmuffin.gif
dancingmuffin.gif
dancingmuffin.gif

SDC12046.jpg

Eggs Benedict

SDC12047.jpg

SDC12048.jpg

clapbounce.gif
clapbounce.gif
yummy

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Jennifer! We ate at Storyteller's Cafe! The kids got the make your own pizza. It was so cute! They got chef hats too.
PS - your food looks delicious! Hope you're having fun at DL!
Thank you! I really don't want to leave, but we have a ship waiting for us in Sept. :rolleyes1
Well, she SHOWED that! I just looked at the sign in the first pic and saw the meal in the second one. Where's the Asian Rice? I don't see it at all! And I LOVE asian rice. Much better than that Arkansas rice... :rotfl2:
Dude, if you read the menu in the first pic...:thumbsup2 :laughing:
YUMMY!!! Thanks for sharing (well, not really cuz I didn't get a bite of any).
Foxtrot the rice...gimme MEAT, MEAT & MORE MEAT !!!
MEAT!!!!!
SDC12015.jpg
SDC12014.jpg

What is it Jennifer? I want Two Too :goodvibes
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake...:love: If you like meat, you might want to try this out because of the buffett...:cool2:

dancingmuffin.gif
dancingmuffin.gif
dancingmuffin.gif
dancingmuffin.gif

SDC12046.jpg

Eggs Benedict

SDC12047.jpg

SDC12048.jpg

clapbounce.gif
clapbounce.gif
Yummy! We had an excellent omelette and pancakes today. As good as ours was, I have to say that yours looks better. The fruit even looked good! :thumbsup2

Yummy! We had an excellent omelette and pancakes today. As good as ours was, I have to say that yours looks better. The fruit even looked good! :thumbsup2

The fruit at DL was really good! They were definately quality fruit :yay:
Now I need to eat again...:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter