09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are finally getting that rain Dan!!! Wow!!!
Did it look like this right beforehand?
photo-8.jpg

That is what it looked like here right before it hit. That was when I had horrible cell service. Then it got REALLY dark (almost nighttime dark) and rained so hard I thought my wipers would fly off!

Last night I went out the front door of our house (usually come in/out through garage) and found my poor little pansies all dried up. :confused3 I forgot I had a pot out front. :lmao: I do remember to water the tomatoes and herbs in the back.

:littleangel::littleangel::littleangel: I hope Micheal and his son are doing ok...:littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

me too!

Each time I have spoken with Michael, I have been passing all of your thougths onto him. As of 9 am CST today Michael was south of Memphis so he is not in New Orleans yet, however he should arrive tonight. He has spoken to his son and he has been moved to a rehab center/nursing home. I am taking that as a positive sign, once Michael arrives I will know more and I will pass it along.
I want each of you to know what an amazing group of people/friends you all are, we are truly very honored that we can count you all as friends. :grouphug:
Thanks so much!!!

Each time I have spoken with Michael, I have been passing all of your thougths onto him. As of 9 am CST today Michael was south of Memphis so he is not in New Orleans yet, however he should arrive tonight. He has spoken to his son and he has been moved to a rehab center/nursing home. I am taking that as a positive sign, once Michael arrives I will know more and I will pass it along.
I want each of you to know what an amazing group of people/friends you all are, we are truly very honored that we can count you all as friends. :grouphug:
Thanks so much!!!

Thanks for the update Nancy.

Did it look like this right beforehand?
photo-8.jpg

we had rain like that last umm wends.. we were coming out of the tmobile store (cause the husband broke his phone and was getting on a plane thur night and has to have a recall #) and have the sky was blue, the other looked like night.. then CRAZY rain..

Thanks so much!!!
:littleangel::littleangel::littleangel: keep us up to date :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

Today's google doodle is very cool! I really like the shadow. :santa:

As well as the interactivity... ;) That may be the best part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter