04/06 Individual Challenge #4 Results - WPASADI News & Happenings

what is WPASADI

WPASADI is a form of sleep deprivation that causes long, endless nights of insomia and a condition known as "Buring Red Eye of Fatique" That is, when one's eyes become so attacted to the computer screen at all hours of the night, one's eyes become red and aquire a buring sensation from the natural feeling of tire and stress. Not only is it a form of sleep deprivation, but it is also a form of complete mind control. In this case, WPASADI literally takes over one's mind and forces the brain to think, hear, and see everything in the current world as a challenge that must be completed in a week or serious consequences will result. Forced images of the alter-reality may include those of "sprickets" and the Extreme WPASADI logo. A member of WPASADI may experience increased levels of creativity and the need to aquire decent comments from celebrities such as Dennis Miller and Simon Cowell.

In short, it's the best thing since sliced bread!!

Check my first post for a BRAND NEW audience contest for this challenge!

Good luck all!! I would LOVE to see a DIS'er win this one!

Ok, back to my dungeon I go....

The Nightmare Fantasmics are DONE and have submitted their completed Challenge #4!

I feel like dancing!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So glad it's over!! And I do have to say myself, our entry is AWESOME!!!!

Way to go Team!! :grouphug: (I can hug you all here, but not in the "dungeon")

Woot!! Congratulations on completing it. Best of luck to you!! And now the wait begins yet again...

Congratulations Team!:goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes

You all should take a well deserved rest break this weekend. The madness will be sure to start back up early next week.:yay: Stay in top shape not too much popcorn:: or:happytv: .

Best of luck, I just know you will rock those judges!:dance3:

WPASADI is a form of sleep deprivation that causes long, endless nights of insomia and a condition known as "Buring Red Eye of Fatique" That is, when one's eyes become so attacted to the computer screen at all hours of the night, one's eyes become red and aquire a buring sensation from the natural feeling of tire and stress. Not only is it a form of sleep deprivation, but it is also a form of complete mind control. In this case, WPASADI literally takes over one's mind and forces the brain to think, hear, and see everything in the current world as a challenge that must be completed in a week or serious consequences will result. Forced images of the alter-reality may include those of "sprickets" and the Extreme WPASADI logo. A member of WPASADI may experience increased levels of creativity and the need to aquire decent comments from celebrities such as Dennis Miller and Simon Cowell.

In short, it's the best thing since sliced bread!!

ROFL!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: So sad but so true lol

The Nightmare Fantasmics are DONE and have submitted their completed Challenge #4!

I feel like dancing!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So glad it's over!! And I do have to say myself, our entry is AWESOME!!!!

Way to go Team!! :grouphug: (I can hug you all here, but not in the "dungeon")

Dancing right there with ya :cool1: :cool1:
Now instead of this :surfweb: and this :badpc: we can be doing this :happytv: popcorn:: party: and yes even this:laundy:

And hugs right back :grouphug: I miss our smilies!

Oh my goodness! How did I miss THAT definition of WPASADI!! LOL! Yup, so true... You literally live, eat, sleep WPASADI during each challenge. Although I'm sure you don't have to put up with the singing toilets like we do over in our private digs. :rolleyes1 Ha ha!!

No, no! Not :laundy: But lots of this .... pirate:

Oh my goodness! How did I miss THAT definition of WPASADI!! LOL! Yup, so true... You literally live, eat, sleep WPASADI during each challenge. Although I'm sure you don't have to put up with the singing toilets like we do over in our private digs. :rolleyes1 Ha ha!!

No, no! Not :laundy: But lots of this .... pirate:

Lol, I don't even want to know. :rotfl:

I voted for the audience thing today. Great job all! I was going to enter this one, because its right up my alley, but didn't have the time to finish!

GL all who entered!

Lol, I don't even want to know. :rotfl:

Ha Ha! Where's Jason (Grendel) when you need him?!!!

The results for Challenge #4 should be posted tonight at 9:00 EST. I'll put up the link in my first post sometime shortly afterwards. :)

I can't wait!!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter