•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Good luck on the ROFR mrsap.

Snagged a reservation for next December, was starting to get worried after stalking the RAT for the past month and not seeing much available. Locked down Dec 22-27.

Thanks so much!!! The waiting is the worst part, but honestly, I’m not getting my hopes up.

That’s wonderful!! Happy you got your dates! (You’ll be there for my birthday!!) I’ll be sure to get your dates up on Page one!

Thanks so much!!! The waiting is the worst part, but honestly, I’m not getting my hopes up.

That’s wonderful!! Happy you got your dates! (You’ll be there for my birthday!!) I’ll be sure to get your dates up on Page one!

Happy Birthday!

Hi all! I am new here. We became DVC members in June we bought CCV. Our first visit home is in 11 days, we have a 2 bedroom dedicated suite. (waitlisted for a lock off to give those traveling with us more privacy) How do I go about a room request? Do I call DVC? Or do I have to send a fax to the room assigners? If no does anyone have the fax # Thanks so much. Still getting the hang of all this. We are used to booking regular Disney report rooms.

Hi all! I am new here. We became DVC members in June we bought CCV. Our first visit home is in 11 days, we have a 2 bedroom dedicated suite. (waitlisted for a lock off to give those traveling with us more privacy) How do I go about a room request? Do I call DVC? Or do I have to send a fax to the room assigners? If no does anyone have the fax # Thanks so much. Still getting the hang of all this. We are used to booking regular Disney report rooms.
Thaw easiest way to me is using the chat feature on the ms website.

Congratulations and welcome. We stayed in a dedicated two bedroom with another family in September and loved it. We too considered a lockoff but are glad that we didn't. The way it worked for us, each family had their own bedroom area, and there was the common living area in the middle. By not having a redundant kitchen in the second bedroom we had a nice big bathroom and closet that my family enjoyed. We could close the door to the second bedroom and have plenty of privacy, we just didn't have our own exit to the hallway. It worked great for us since we each had our space and the living room / kitchen area was a great common area where we could meet up. Enjoy your trip, it is almost here!

:welcome: And Congrats!! Happy you found us!! That’s great you booked your Welcome Home stay!! How exciting! As far as requests, definitely give them a call with room requests. I had no luck this past trip with mine, but I hope you have better luck!! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Congratulations and welcome. We stayed in a dedicated two bedroom with another family in September and loved it. We too considered a lockoff but are glad that we didn't. The way it worked for us, each family had their own bedroom area, and there was the common living area in the middle. By not having a redundant kitchen in the second bedroom we had a nice big bathroom and closet that my family enjoyed. We could close the door to the second bedroom and have plenty of privacy, we just didn't have our own exit to the hallway. It worked great for us since we each had our space and the living room / kitchen area was a great common area where we could meet up. Enjoy your trip, it is almost here!

My problem is I’m traveling with my mom who will be sleeping in the living room and my in laws who will be sharing the 2nd bedroom. And I want my mom to have privacy. My in laws are early risers and like to have their coffee and breakfast at an ungodly hour and my Mom won’t be awake at that time. I didn’t understand when I booked it what lock off meant or I would have booked it. Then my in-laws would have their kitchen and a door to exit without having to go in where my mom will be sleeping. I have 2 waitlist for the lock off villas.

The big bathroom and closet you speak of is that in the 2nd bedroom with 2 beds or for the master? I’m new at all this lol.

Thank everyone for welcoming me. I am so excited this has been a goal of mine since I was a kid and now it’s reality. My sister has DVC so I’ve stayed with her but I’ve never done the booking so this is a learning process. Thanks again

My problem is I’m traveling with my mom who will be sleeping in the living room and my in laws who will be sharing the 2nd bedroom. And I want my mom to have privacy. My in laws are early risers and like to have their coffee and breakfast at an ungodly hour and my Mom won’t be awake at that time. I didn’t understand when I booked it what lock off meant or I would have booked it. Then my in-laws would have their kitchen and a door to exit without having to go in where my mom will be sleeping. I have 2 waitlist for the lock off villas.

The big bathroom and closet you speak of is that in the 2nd bedroom with 2 beds or for the master? I’m new at all this lol.

Thank everyone for welcoming me. I am so excited this has been a goal of mine since I was a kid and now it’s reality. My sister has DVC so I’ve stayed with her but I’ve never done the booking so this is a learning process. Thanks again

Hello. Yes, in that case I agree that having the extra entrance and kitchen for your in laws would be nice. Hopefully the waitlist comes through, but unfortunately you are competing with demand for studios and getting very close to your trip.

When comparing the 2 bedroom lockoff to a dedicated one, the substantial differences are in the non-master bedroom, which has two real beds in a dedicated 2 bedroom but a bed and a sleeper sofa in a lockoff. Also since the dedicated does not have its own entrance, it has a bigger bathroom and closet. The master bedroom portion of the rooms is the same either way.

Either way you will have a good trip and it will work out OK. You've done all that you can do, now enjoy it.

Congratulations and welcome.

Booked a cabin for 2 nights in Dec. Woo hoo. Going with friends...4 adults and 4 college girls and 1 post college guy. I booked a studio at BWV, with my BWV points, too and will waitlist at BRV and CCV. If we get one of the waitlists, will put the 4 college girls in it and then DS (post college) and us 4 adults will stay in cabin. If we don't get WL, and keep girls in cabin and put DS over at BWV, how should we sleep everyone in the cabin? Eeek. Then we stay the whole following week at Sheraton Vistana (our friends' timeshare).

lovin'fl: 12/19-12/21

Booked a cabin for 2 nights in Dec. Woo hoo. Going with friends...4 adults and 4 college girls and 1 post college guy. I booked a studio at BWV, with my BWV points, too and will waitlist at BRV and CCV. If we get one of the waitlists, will put the 4 college girls in it and then DS (post college) and us 4 adults will stay in cabin. If we don't get WL, and keep girls in cabin and put DS over at BWV, how should we sleep everyone in the cabin? Eeek. Then we stay the whole following week at Sheraton Vistana (our friends' timeshare).

lovin'fl: 12/19-12/21

Sounds like a fun stay!!! I’ve stayed at Vistana before, it’s a beautiful resort!! I’ll be sure to get your dates on Page 1!

Hello. Yes, in that case I agree that having the extra entrance and kitchen for your in laws would be nice. Hopefully the waitlist comes through, but unfortunately you are competing with demand for studios and getting very close to your trip.

When comparing the 2 bedroom lockoff to a dedicated one, the substantial differences are in the non-master bedroom, which has two real beds in a dedicated 2 bedroom but a bed and a sleeper sofa in a lockoff. Also since the dedicated does not have its own entrance, it has a bigger bathroom and closet. The master bedroom portion of the rooms is the same either way.

Either way you will have a good trip and it will work out OK. You've done all that you can do, now enjoy it.

I’m pretty sure I jinxed myself. My mother is now no longer able to come on the trip. We found out today that her carotid arteries are critically blocked and she needs surgery ASAP so likely Friday. But then she will need a second surgery since they can’t do both sides at the same time. This really stinks bc we had the worst 2018 my dad (65)passed away 10 months ago today and my brother (31years old) passed 8 months ago today leaving behind a now 16 month old and a 4 week old he never met. My mom wants me to still go bc this trip is my father in laws what we are calling “wish trip” he is elderly and in poor health and his wish is to goto disneyworld one last time (he hasn’t been in probably 20 years or so) so this a a very special trip for him. My mom doesn’t want me to reschedule since his health is finally stable enough for this trip. We were worried about him The whole time and now my mom is the one with medical issues. Ughh sorry venting please send prayers.

I’m pretty sure I jinxed myself. My mother is now no longer able to come on the trip. We found out today that her carotid arteries are critically blocked and she needs surgery ASAP so likely Friday. But then she will need a second surgery since they can’t do both sides at the same time. This really stinks bc we had the worst 2018 my dad (65)passed away 10 months ago today and my brother (31years old) passed 8 months ago today leaving behind a now 16 month old and a 4 week old he never met. My mom wants me to still go bc this trip is my father in laws what we are calling “wish trip” he is elderly and in poor health and his wish is to goto disneyworld one last time (he hasn’t been in probably 20 years or so) so this a a very special trip for him. My mom doesn’t want me to reschedule since his health is finally stable enough for this trip. We were worried about him The whole time and now my mom is the one with medical issues. Ughh sorry venting please send prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Perhaps a planning a return trip with your mother will make it easier for you both, and that way she can share in the excitement from this trip as well despite not being able to go. These are the kinds of things in life that Disney is such a great distraction from, but life is never so simple. I'm hoping for a much better 2019 for you, starting with some time in WDW.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I’m sorry for what you’re going through all around. That’s really tough, because I’m sure you’re going to want to be home to be with your mom, but you also want to take your father-in-law because of what he is going through as well. I definitely think you should go with your father-in-law and then reschedule with your mother at a different time when she is feeling better. That way you could each have your own special trips together. But whatever you decide, I’m sure everything will work out.

Hi fellow CCV owners! What are your thoughts on Riviera and reflections relating to ccv availability ? Do you think more people will try to go there instead? Looking at how studio availability has been at CC is making me hope new resorts will maybe free up some space

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter