•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Just returned from our stay at BWV, but made a trip to WL for dinner at GP. We had to use the mobile list to join the waitlist with an estimated wait of 30 min but we were called almost immediately. You can join from the driveway if You like to say you are heading in for dining. It was wonderful as always! Hot outside, but cool and shady while eating.

I just noticed TODAY that you started this thread!! Staying 9 nights in a studio this August, can hardly wait. This place looks amazing!! Thanks for the menu link. Definitely think I’ll be stopping by!

I have a few threads!!! 🙃 I enjoy helping people!! It’s funny, I stayed so many times here, and we never had a drink here!!! Maybe our next stay I’ll have to drop in!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!!!😄

Just returned from our stay at BWV, but made a trip to WL for dinner at GP. We had to use the mobile list to join the waitlist with an estimated wait of 30 min but we were called almost immediately. You can join from the driveway if You like to say you are heading in for dining. It was wonderful as always! Hot outside, but cool and shady while eating.

What did you have? Any recommendations?!? Any pics to share with us?! Hope you had a great time!!!!! 🙂

I posted elsewhere re our 50th anniversary celebration this summer on a split stay. Some folks were good enough to recommend villas to request for the BCV part of the stay. Still hoping for some recs to request for a Copper Creek Cabins portion we are also fortunate enough to reserve.

any suggestions?

Thanks
I wish I could give you a recommendation for a CCV cabin but it’s still on my bucket list. I do want to say “congratulations“ on your 50th anniversary! 🎉

I posted elsewhere re our 50th anniversary celebration this summer on a split stay. Some folks were good enough to recommend villas to request for the BCV part of the stay. Still hoping for some recs to request for a Copper Creek Cabins portion we are also fortunate enough to reserve.

any suggestions?

Thanks

We had Cabin 8008 and had a view of Cinderella’s Castle. It looked better than my screenshot as the screen was messing with my phone’s focus.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!! 🥂

What did you have? Any recommendations?!? Any pics to share with us?! Hope you had a great time!!!!! 🙂
I had the portobello mushroom salad (with the goat cheese dressing) and my husband had the salmon. I also had the Frose and would recommend. No pics this time around as it was our arrival day and we were just trying to disconnect from the world!

My GP recommendation. Cheesy barbecue brisket with house made chips and a Blue Wilderness.
D21C272E-AE3E-4D25-8B84-CC88AAB07313.jpeg

I also recommend the Bison burger, edamame and the Black Cherry Mule. I make it a point to hit GP a couple of time per trip no matter where I’m staying, I love the atmosphere of this place.

My GP recommendation. Cheesy barbecue brisket with house made chips and a Blue Wilderness.
View attachment 579642

I also recommend the Bison burger, edamame and the Black Cherry Mule. I make it a point to hit GP a couple of time per trip no matter where I’m staying, I love the atmosphere of this place.

Looks SO good!!! Are you still there?!?

Good for you!!!! How was the trip?!
Ungodly hot, I spent more time at GP and Territory Lounge than I should have. :rotfl2:

It was nice being able to take our masks off outside, felt like life getting back to normal. The crowds are starting to show up but the lines weren't really that long. All and all it was a good trip.

Ungodly hot, I spent more time at GP and Territory Lounge than I should have. :rotfl2:

It was nice being able to take our masks off outside, felt like life getting back to normal. The crowds are starting to show up but the lines weren't really that long. All and all it was a good trip.

Happy to hear you had a great time!!!!!!!! Any more pictures to share?!? 🤔 🙂

View attachment 579642

Oh yeah, we got that too and it was so yummy! Hard to share. Glad you had good (if hot) visit!

We enjoyed our first stay at CC. We had a one bedroom for two nights and it's now been about two weeks since we checked out. I'm happy I finally got a WL stay off my bucket list. We'd always scheduled a stay at WL and something came up. This time we found a boardwalk view we could have switched to but I held strong against my wife's temptations to switch and we're happy we stuck with CC.

It was the first time I arrived "late," around midnight, and there was no bell service person to assist. I thought it was strange but I also have no idea what's normal.

We also weren't initially thrilled by the room location as we requested a higher floor away from lobby and ended up on floor 3 as literally the closest room to the covered walkway to BRV BUT we made the most of it. We came to enjoy the huge balcony. Like, if you want a deep balcony then request floor 3 on near lobby. I've attached some photos and in one you can see how the balcony extends out farther than the ones on floors above.

We really enjoyed the room and decorative and storage touches. I both loved and hated walking toward front door to get between living room and bedroom but it was mostly great considering our kids 5 and 2 slept in living room so it was easy accessing the kitchen or leaving the room without walking near them. I personally loved the tub and that it is not a jacuzzi with the essences of previous guests in the tubes. 😆

We took a liking to Roaring Fork and fell in love with Geyser Point. GP is a place we've heard talked up a ton and it's one of the few places that's matched the hype. It'd make it a destination place if staying anywhere with easy access, like BLT when that boat route returns.

Apologies now about the sideways photos but I can't put off dinner any longer to fix!MVIMG_20210521_131700.jpgIMG_20210521_131634.jpg

Room 3106(1 bedroom with no connecting studio) sucks! Weird by the door fridge, no pantry, and maybe the worst view in all of CCV. Room is still great otherwise and the staff has been tremendous. We are here for three nights at an end of a split stay AND we asked for an early room so I didn’t complain. If we were doing our full stay here I would have asked to wait for another unit.

Last edited:
Room 3106(1 bedroom with no connecting studio) sucks! Weird by the door fridge, no pantry, and maybe the worst view in all of CCV. Room is still great otherwise and the staff has been tremendous. We are here for three nights at an end of a split stay AND we asked for an early room so I didn’t complain. If we were doing our full stay here I would have asked to wait for another unit.

Literally the same room I had in post right before yours, our "upper floor away from lobby" request. 😅 We also wanted a balcony wall our kids could see through and we struck out there as well. We got in so late that I couldn't be moved so I didn't even try. The balcony size is nice though. I didn't realize that the kitchen layout is different than normal.

Literally the same room I had in post right before yours, our "upper floor away from lobby" request. 😅 We also wanted a balcony wall our kids could see through and we struck out there as well. We got in so late that I couldn't be moved so I didn't even try. The balcony size is nice though. I didn't realize that the kitchen layout is different than normal.

That’s too funny!

We stay at CCV frequently that tight entryway isn’t normal! :) Early and late arrival always get the crap rooms. 💩

Its nice being close to the lobby and elevators though. But we really like a bit better of a view!

is that your blue magic band?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter