“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH!!! I just came here to see if anyone was able to book for September. I’ve been stalking the website for days hoping they would add it and then when they did....nothing available. I couldn’t believe that it had sold out that quickly! Glad to know it’s just a matter of time before the ability to book opens up. My daughter and I did it in April and it was so nice to sit back and enjoy Illuminations.

UGH!!! I just came here to see if anyone was able to book for September. I’ve been stalking the website for days hoping they would add it and then when they did....nothing available. I couldn’t believe that it had sold out that quickly! Glad to know it’s just a matter of time before the ability to book opens up. My daughter and I did it in April and it was so nice to sit back and enjoy Illuminations.

I've been eagerly stalking September too. I don't have a direct link to the post, but I did read in a previous thread that it usually takes some time after Disney loads the dates for booking to actually go live. So I think we have to continue stalking, but I don't think it's sold out!

OMG - I've been looking every day early in the morning, and forgot this morning. I thought it had sold out that quickly...! Is there a time of day this usually goes live?

The perception is that this party sells out immediately once it's offered. While it's a great party, there's pretty good availability, sometimes right up until party night. It's rare, but it doesn't always sell out.
This is true. Yet, if memory serves correctly, isn't seating arrangement a sort of first-book, first serve? Where the sooner you book the "better" seating arrangement you get? That was my impression when we had it last Nov. 30. We stalked and booked immediately. We had tables down front, right by the rail. Amazing!

I'm looking to book for September 30th - which I'm assuming will go fairly quickly.

Yet, if memory serves correctly, isn't seating arrangement a sort of first-book, first serve? Where the sooner you book the "better" seating arrangement you get? That was my impression when we had it last Nov. 30. We stalked and booked immediately. We had tables down front, right by the rail.
Knowing how and who does the table assigning, I don't believe that to be the case.

Has anyone considered purchasing a specialty cruise to watch the new fireworks show versus this party? We have a party of 6 and its a lot cheaper than the party. Do you think the views would be as good/better?

Has anyone considered purchasing a specialty cruise to watch the new fireworks show versus this party? We have a party of 6 and its a lot cheaper than the party. Do you think the views would be as good/better?

I have not done the cruise, but the reviews I read about them tend to slant positive/very favorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter