“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this booked for the first Friday in August. I am staying at the Grand Floridian. I was wondering if the monorails will still be running or will there be a bus to take us back to the GF?

Sorry if this has already been posted (I read the more recent, but not all 138 pages) - anyone have any guesses about when they will release more dates? I know they have to make changes with the ending of Illuminations, but I assume it (or something similar) will continue with the temporary fireworks? I'm specifically looking for the end of the year. Thanks!

Great thank you! So I guess it's just a waiting game... any recommendations other than checking daily for the end of December?

Great thank you! So I guess it's just a waiting game... any recommendations other than checking daily for the end of December?
It’s super frustrating, but yes that’s all you can do. Last year they didn’t release September 2018 dates until well into August, but then released the whole remainder of the year. Good luck!

Hi all, I just booked this party for our August trip and have two questions. I tried doing a search, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

1. We're staying at the Swan. We will be able to exit via International Gateway after the event, correct? I've heard of people not being able to exit there after a certain time, so I just want to make sure we'll be okay to leave this way.
Thanks for any help!
No issue at all with leaving through IG but possibly an issue of whether the boats will still be running. We’ve done the FEA party twice and both times the boats were done for the night so we walked back to the Swan. Admittedly, we’re stragglers and weren’t in any hurry to get there, but we don’t mind the walk either.

No issue at all with leaving through IG but possibly an issue of whether the boats will still be running. We’ve done the FEA party twice and both times the boats were done for the night so we walked back to the Swan. Admittedly, we’re stragglers and weren’t in any hurry to get there, but we don’t mind the walk either.
Good to know, thanks! We'll probably be trying to get back pretty quick so we can get the kids to bed, but will be fine if we need to walk back.

Reactions: CJN
So there was a storm just now, does that mean the dessert party is indoors? Or would it depend on how things are in an hour maybe?

So there was a storm just now, does that mean the dessert party is indoors? Or would it depend on how things are in an hour maybe?
The decision is made very late in the afternoon. If it's clear for the setup and if it appears that it will be clear during the party time, the outdoor party is a go. Both conditions have to be met because they will not do the final setup in the rain. I get the same weather WDW gets and I think tonight could go either way. It depends on who's making the call and how much they're willing to stick their necks out. They're usually overly cautious because if it rains during the party, it's an outright disaster for everyone. Been there, done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter