͏

Yes, you've identified that the biggest issue is a price increase and hopefulness that an incentive would not only offset the increase but also get you under current prices with incentives.

I'm not saying you necessarily should buy in now, but there are plenty of people who have been burned waiting and then being caught in a price increase or worse incentives, ultimately paying more after a hope to save $5/point.

I don't think a price increase is necessarily imminent and I believe we've always had rumors to know when a price increase is coming, usually giving time for people to get in and purchase before the increase.

Everyone has different opinions but mime is that the next Riviera increase will be modest to $199. There is a huge psychological barrier crossing $200 that was saw when first sold out resorts crossed over $200. I think we'll see an increase some time in before summer and again next winter (January?) to squeeze some extra out of the big 50th anniversary crowds.

There are Christmas incentives releasing next week per a source as well (also common sense). If you were to purchase now you could always rewrite your contract next week if the new incentives were better.
Feels like a timeshare would make an awkward Christmas gift. Merry Christmas! I bought you a financial obligation you have until 2070.

Feels like a timeshare would make an awkward Christmas gift. Merry Christmas! I bought you a financial obligation you have until 2070.

Can't be a worse financial obligation than surprise of a Christmas pregnancy announcement!😄 That baby is expensive enough and then you've got to pay for it to go to WDW! At least when over the novelty one can sell the timeshare...

I'm looking forward to Disney's "Adopt a Timeshare!" marketing campaign.

(dad of two)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter