»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

Would LOVE to be included on the Fish Extender List. Still can't PM anyone since I have not posted 10 times. Anyway I can give my info to be included?

I added your family to the FE List. I made an assumption based on your screen name that there will be 4 people in your stateroom.

Please take a look at the list and let me know the missing information.

The FE List has been updated.

I sent a request a couple of days ago to be added to the FE list, looking forward to the fun!

I added you this morning along with some other updates, but the boards were so slow I did not have the patience to post a notice to this thread.

So do you think this is the final FE list??? Just trying to plan everything out so want to make sure before I get everything.:confused3

The FE List has been updated.

I added you this morning along with some other updates, but the boards were so slow I did not have the patience to post a notice to this thread.

So do you think this is the final FE list??? Just trying to plan everything out so want to make sure before I get everything.:confused3

The official cutoff date has past. However I will still be updating the list with new info and removing people who are no longer on the cruise or no longer interested. Going forward any new additions will be marked as joining after the cutoff date.

I sent everyone on the FE/SE List a PM. Please take a minute to read it over and reply via PM so I can get the list finalized.

I am looking for any feedback on two different excursions Disney offers on our St. Maarten day. One is the Castaway Catamaran Sail and Snorkle or the Doubloom Turtle Cove Sail and Snorkle. Any experiences with there two would be helpful. Thanks

Sorry I got all mixed up. I am wondering if anyone has done the Golden Eagle Catamaran or the Rib Boat Adventure in St. Maarten. Both are through Disney and I am looking for any info on these. Thanks

The FE List has been updated with some more confirmations. I am still waiting to hear back from about half of those listed.

someone posted on Facebook to remind people to confirm back here! it sure does get a little bit harder to remember to check in at both places! Love the exclusive disney'ness of the Dis but the easy use of Facebook draws me there more often.

love that we are getting so close to the sail date

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter