»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

After I win the Mega-Millions tonight... I will pay the outragous price increase to re-join my original cruise date buddies! :cool1: and, even buy drinks for all party:... but, until later, I will follow you on the boards, wait for the reports, and LOVE hearing about all the FE's too!

Oh, and I get the FB posts updates, but I follow this more, so hoping FBers post here to.

:dance3: to your countdown!

After I win the Mega-Millions tonight... I will pay the outragous price increase to re-join my original cruise date buddies! :cool1: and, even buy drinks for all party:... but, until later, I will follow you on the boards, wait for the reports, and LOVE hearing about all the FE's too!

Oh, and I get the FB posts updates, but I follow this more, so hoping FBers post here to.

:dance3: to your countdown!
I'm with Tiggerb, if I win tonight, I'll re-join too, right after I buy my Golden Oaks home at WDW http://www.disneygoldenoak.com/?CMP=KNC-GO_DGO_Exact|G|1049949.SM.10.M.01 :woohoo:

I'm with Tiggerb, if I win tonight, I'll re-join too, right after I buy my Golden Oaks home at WDW http://www.disneygoldenoak.com/?CMP=KNC-GO_DGO_Exact|G|1049949.SM.10.M.01 :woohoo:

Ok... never heard of that until tonight, still leaning towards Celebration and the Main Street feel... just realized living in the country for 10 yrs is rubbing off on me :lmao: Yet, it would only be a vacation home since I am spoiled by living on the back 20 acres of an original 80 acre farm, and I back up to a protected game preserve... no neighbors close by! :goodvibes

Oh well, I will know in 45 minutes! :rotfl2:

Well, I get to continue living through all of you and your cruise... sorry, I won't be buying all a drink or two. I must continue going to work on Monday ~ just like everyone else. :rotfl:

Tried to send a private message for the Fish Extender, but DisBoards said that I could not because I had not made enough posts. Any ideas? We would really like to join the FE.

Tried to send a private message for the Fish Extender, but DisBoards said that I could not because I had not made enough posts. Any ideas? We would really like to join the FE.

The FE List has been updated.
I penciled you in on the FE List. Just let me know your stateroom number and the names of those traveling with you.

Moving on...
I guess it is to the point where the list is Unofficially/Officially closed. In the past we've welcomed newcomers to the list up to the last minute with the understanding that some people are working off a finalized lists. Any thoughts?

The FE List has been updated.
I penciled you in on the FE List. Just let me know your stateroom number and the names of those traveling with you.

Moving on...
I guess it is to the point where the list is Unofficially/Officially closed. In the past we've welcomed newcomers to the list up to the last minute with the understanding that some people are working off a finalized lists. Any thoughts?

I think we need to verify everyone one last time then make the final list to go with!!!

Also see if anyone else wants to join the Secret Mickey list too.

We do need to confirm with everyone, as we haven't heard from everyone on the list in a long while!!

Scott, can you randomly assign everyone their Secret Mickey person & PM them after confirming the participants?

We are happy to give to everyone that joins the FE past today. I don't order anything, so I don't care & I hate for newcomers to feel unincluded. We can make a separate area at the bottom of the current FE list for late joiners. In the past, we've always told them the disclaimer that the FE list is closed, & not everyone will give to them & they've always been understanding about it.

You need 10 posts to be able to PM. Just head over to the main board and make a few posts, or tell us a little about yourself here in separate posts. You'll get it in no time :)

We are still here!!! just been laying low. Time to start getting pumped up and ready to go!

I have FE's for our room and our in-laws rooms done and ready to go. I have a few extras so we will take care of any new comers as I have things ready for them!

Can't wait!!!!

:banana: FE list countdown to finalization (w/ newcomers welcomed! ;)) I hope everyone will post their FE gifts on this particular thread AFTER the cruise so I may get ideas from the group I started with and have gotten to know. (Yes, I follow the HUGE FE gift thread too).

:dance3: only WEEKS away now!

:banana: FE list countdown to finalization (w/ newcomers welcomed! ;)) I hope everyone will post their FE gifts on this particular thread AFTER the cruise so I may get ideas from the group I started with and have gotten to know. (Yes, I follow the HUGE FE gift thread too).

That is a great idea!!! We also follow the big thread and the ideas are unending!! However, I think...(I hope) that we have come up with an idea that has not been done yet....At least i have not seen it done yet!:goodvibes

Tiggerb, I'm on there too (but I won't give any secrets away.)
Since I'll be with you in spirit only, if you have any leftovers to send my way (hint, hint)...:worship:

Tiggerb, I'm on there too (but I won't give any secrets away.)
Since I'll be with you in spirit only, if you have any leftovers to send my way (hint, hint)...:worship:
! Now, I am with you on that one! :goodvibes:worship::dance3: Maybe the extra smilies will work ;)

That is a great idea!!! We also follow the big thread and the ideas are unending!! However, I think...(I hope) that we have come up with an idea that has not been done yet....At least i have not seen it done yet!:goodvibes

Yes, I really like the idea to post on this particular thread, because that thread can get overwherming, and I like the connection here! :thumbsup2

Oh, and KUDOS to Steve on the FB page. I haven't been on there in months, but get updates. He is rocking on welcoming all the newcomers too!

Scott is doing awesome on this thread too! Way to go to everyone!

:cool1:

Oh, and KUDOS to Steve on the FB page. I haven't been on there in months, but get updates. He is rocking on welcoming all the newcomers too!

Scott is doing awesome on this thread too! Way to go to everyone!

:cool1:

Thank You!!! We have such a great group of families cruising!!!:thumbsup2

Would LOVE to be included on the Fish Extender List. Still can't PM anyone since I have not posted 10 times. Anyway I can give my info to be included?

Would LOVE to be included on the Fish Extender List. Still can't PM anyone since I have not posted 10 times. Anyway I can give my info to be included?

You can put it on here if you feel comfortable, or, as I said above, you need 10 posts to be able to PM. Just head over to the main board and make a few posts, or tell us a little about yourself here in separate posts. You'll get it in no time :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter