ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

Just a side note, but I'm a widow too �� my 1st husband passed away in 2009. Hugs!! I took the kids to WDW by myself in 2010 to commemorate the 1st anniversary.

Thanks, we love it and vacations in general have become really important.

We are approaching the 4th anniversary and this will be our 4th trip. Ds was the surprise souvenir we brought back from a rare trip we took with dd in 2009.

While I was pregnant, he and I had decided to take the children in spring 2011 once our son was bigger. He finally agreed to use a scooter so we could take them, but he died right after our son was born-March 2010. Ds was 2 months old and dd was 6. So I decided not to wait and 8 months later we spent Thanksgiving at Disney. Dd and I were hooked and now ds is too.

Check your local walmart! I just went and bought new shirts for me and my girls! They had them all on clearance! I paid $3 a shirt! They are awesome!!

Should have mentioned they have all kinds of Disney shirts for adults too. I got a Snow White shirt and a nerdy mickey and minnie shirt! Both only $3 each. My oldest DD got a trendy minnie shirt for $3 and my DD2 got an Aurora shirt.

Another tip. The $1 section at Target has lots of Disney coloring packs and books etc. Great to have to keep the kids entertained in the car / plane.

Another tip. The $1 section at Target has lots of Disney coloring packs and books etc. Great to have to keep the kids entertained in the car / plane.

Agreed! I love raiding that $1 section! Deals everywhere, as far as the eye can see! And who doesn't love a good deal?!?!

Agreed! I love raiding that $1 section! Deals everywhere, as far as the eye can see! And who doesn't love a good deal?!?!

Yep. I got my youngest a lot of Minnie Mouse stuff to keep her occupied on the plane. Keeping it separate from her backpack though unit were At the airport. Even got her an autograph book too! (The Minnie notebook)

Yes, I've found some great deals there. I've had some good times shopping at the Dollar Tree as well. They always have the glowsticks. I love those for MSEP or being in the park after dark.

It seems like FP+ is tripping a lot of plans up. I've just decided to go with the flow. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to make ours before we get there, I have APs but we are staying at Shades of Green. Who knows how thats going to work out. If we make a FP+ or get side tracked and miss one it is what is. Luckily my kids are still too small to ride the big stuff and me being 20 weeks pregnant is going to limit us further. I'm just happy to be there!

It was very easy for us to change our FP+ times on the fly last month. We are a rope drop family so we typically get through everything at Epcot in the first two hours as far as headliners go. I made the mistake of also making FP+ times in the afternoon, that made for a lot of back and forth walking between the worlds. I am better prepared for our May trip. I am hoping to get all our FP+ times at Epcot in the evening.

You will be fine doing FP+ on the fly for the most part. Toy Story, Peter Pan and Enchanted Tales with Belle are the ones that might be limited.

I do like the glow sticks at dollar tree but our last trip I got some for our 4 kids and I bought 8 packages. 3 of the 8 packages did not work.

Just an FYI - for those going to the world the first weekend in May be aware that there is a huge All Star Cheerleading event - The Summit happening at ESPN. The vacation packages are set to be at the All Star Sports for the athletes. So imagine 475 teams and families of cheerleaders. Not all will stay at AS Sports - I chose to stay at CBR with my cheerleader. Just thought people might like to know since the event is only in its second year.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks for this FYI. I was struggling with the cost of a deluxe and thinking of going to a moderate or value, but I think I will stay at the deluxe to be safe.

My daughter and I will be coming in May, May 23-27 to celebrate the end of the school year!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter