Who's sailing JAN 19th seven day

We are (make that were) booked on Sun Country Airlines for our upcoming trip, but they have essentially ceased all operations.

I have been told they will reschedule us on another airline, but each day I hit a new roadblock when attempting to actually get assigned a new flight. I have now been told to call back Monday.

I'm thinking some pixie dust sure couldn't hurt right now!

MickeyMagic

I still need info on:
albiats
disny4ever
DVC Minnie
tlw
GeorgeVol
Vnyrdcrsr
DizC1288
penguins_fan

Last count 24.....If I am missing anyone I apologize.
Please send names, ages of children, dining rotation, Cat or Stateroom number and where you are from. Also some have included where they are staying the night before. It is going to be a great cruise!

Lisa
aka gretel

I am missing hometowns for Mickey Magic Buzz's Mom jmunutt and
Irish Cowboy............if you dont want to give them thats fine:)
Dining first or second for almost all families
Any changes please email or PM asap I would like to get the list out.

:) :)

Ok I figured out where the four I listed were from....little detective work:D

TC -

You are not in hot water at all for your opinion, because in many ways it is the correct opinion to have. Of course, entertainers are not the only overpaid people in society based on the relative worth of their accomplishments. I could name several others, but in a free society, it is whatever the traffic will bear!

I often question myself on the fact that I do follow sports - and go to many games. But, just like Disney, I see it as entertainment, and a diversion from everyday humdrum. As long as it is kept in it's place, it's OK.

I more often question myself when my Browns or Indians lose like the Browns did today!

:D

Didn't mean to start you up again! If I did, feel free to debate me on board (no pun intended)- although as I told you, for the most part you are absolutely right!

So since we are Buckeyes, what do they call you people from Michigain or Minnesota? Are we the only state with such a moniker?

Michigan is known as the Wolverine State or the Great Lake State. I found a link to a website that lists the nicknames of all 50 states:

http://www.50states.com/bio/nickname1.htm

Thanks for acknowledging my right to an opinion. I know that I got a bit hot under the collar, but sports salaries are one of my hot buttons. And it didn't help that Fox preempted the season premiere of Futurama because a football game ran over. Grrrrr.

The big debate in Michigan is if we are Michiganians or Michiganders. I think the Governor has gone with Michiganders!!

On the sports deck after lunch and before the deck party.... What do ya'll think?

Won't people be running around making reservations for Palo's the spa, kids clubs, etc. How long is the party? Would it be possible do meet before the first dinner seating?

I think the safety drill is around 4pm so there would be about 1 hour from 3-4 to have a quick meet for the kids (I think ressies are from 1-3). The deck party is around 4:30 and most people with early seating go from the deck party to dinner or back to their cabins for a quick change.

How about an informal lunch on Sunday at 12:30 at Topsiders?? We could get a bunch of tables together and try to hook up.

Any other suggestions??

I have posted on another thread about linking dinner seating with a large group. This would flag DCL to put those that are interested on the same rotation and seated for dinner in the same area (one for early and one for late). I think the Halloween Cruise group did this too. It would be kind of fun to know the people sitting around you for dinner and fun for the kids too!! Let me know what you think. I will contact people when we get our final list from gretel (by the way thanks again for doing that list--big job!!):D

Is it Jan yet?:rolleyes:

Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

I think lunch on Sunday sounds good for a meet.

The idea of a quick get together before the sailaway party would be OK for the kids to get together- it looks like we have a lot of kids around the same ages! That way they would at least have a chance at knowing somebody when they got to the clubs.

MNmom- let us know what you find out on linking the dining rotations.

On our cruise last year, we always ate lunch at Topsiders. I like the idea of meeting on Sunday, but perhaps we don't have to wait that long to get together. Since we are still stuck with the 2nd dining rotation (keep that pixie dust coming), perhaps we could all meet Saturday evening somewhere up on deck around 10PM. Since my wife and I didn't do any of the nightclubs on our last cruise, maybe some of the adults would like to split off from the group and head to one of the clubs that night. Just an idea.

Once we know everyone's cabin assignments, perhaps we can do a phone chain to get everyone together. I just don't want to miss the opportunity to get to know all the other DISers on the cruise.

I am putting together a list of DISers on the Jan 19th cruise. If you have not emailed your info to me yet please do. So far I have:
poohbr618
pmgreene
Jhalkias
MNmom
jmunutt
SC Minnie
Gretel (me)
Boardwalk III
Pluto4President
MickeyMagic
Towncrier
jmac
julie junebug
buzz's mom
IrishCowboy
castaway fan
disny4ever

I still need info on:
albiats
DVC Minnie
tlw
GeorgeVol
Vnyrdcrsr
DizC1288
penguins_fan

Last count 24.....If I am missing anyone I apologize.
Please send names, ages of children, dining seating, Cat or Stateroom number and where you are from. Also some have included where they are staying the night before. It is going to be a great cruise!

Lisa
aka gretel

Saturday night would be fine for us. Lunch on Sunday would work, unless that turns out to be the time to sign up for Wendy's tea.

Tell me when & where and I'll really try to be there. It's just my 9-year-old daughter and I going, so it would be really great to meet some others. I've promised her that she will meet some other kids around her age to play with and I'd welcome meeting some other Disney nuts!

MickeyMagic

I might have missed this, I know gretel is working on it but who's got what dining time? Don't know about rotation, but I am at the first seating. On a different thread, I read about linking seating with ressie numbers, just a thought. Then again, maybe not a good idea? Just throwing things out there.

We are in the main seating, that's me, Dh and DD (8). I am really looking forward to seeing the list and having a get together onboard!:wave:

We are on the late seating. We were waitlisted for main seating, but I had our names removed from the waitlist. I remember feeling rushed to get to the early seating and decided to give the late seating a try.

MickeyMagic

We are late seating also for the same reason, felt too rushed to end activities and be ready for 6:30 dinner. Can't wait for the 19th!

We'd like early seating because it seems to mesh much better with the Oceaneer's Lab program for our daughter. Second seating would be fine if it weren't for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter