• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's sailing JAN 19th seven day

My 9-year-old daughter and I will be sailing with you. We are also from Minnesota. Sad to say, I'm hoping for snow and cold -- the cruise will be more of a treat then!

I'm also keeping watch for that FedEx truck! I thought it would be neat to actually have the documents in my hand for Christmas.

MickeyMagic

I knew tha t if I posted this question, that on the VERY NEXT DAY I would get our documents! Got them today 12/21!;)

Ready to go NOW!

So how many of us are there from MN going so far? Does anyone know?

Would love to get together on board with everyone, was a time and place set yet? I wasn't able to tell from reading the thread.

Thanks!:D
-NoWayJose

What a perfect Christmas present - My documents arrived!

NoWayHose:
There were some posts about proposed get-togethers, but I don't think anything was finalized. We should probably decide on a couple times/places for meets in case some can't make it to the first one.

MickeyMagic

Gretel,

I just replied to a private message you sent me a couple weeks ago regarding the list of 1-19-02 cruisers (just discovered the private messaging area).

MickeyMagic

I have sent out the list for our cruise via the email addresses you sent to me. If you did not recieve a copy and are on the cruise please let me know. I will not be posting it on the DIS board for privacy reasons. Pleas PM me with your info.

DD Sarah finally knows about the cruise. We made certain that the last present that she opened was a box full of packing peanuts inside which was hidden her ticket for the January 19th cruise. She could not stop jumping up and down with excitement. I'm so glad that we could keep this big secret from her until Christmas morning.

With any luck, Santa will bring us first seating for dinner. See you all real soon.

Happy Holidays to all of our sailing buddies.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Hope to see you all soon!

DD Sophie goes to bed every night when I rock her looking at my DCL framed poster saying "Mickey's Boat", which I keep trying to explain to her we will be on soon, but who knows what a two year old thinks of that!

It finally got COOOLD in Ohio - so we can be in more of a mood to sail away to warm places. There was even a dusting of snow this morning!
:earseek:

My kids are a little shy and like to hang around us quite a bit. Do you veterns think that my dd6 and dd8 could be broken of the "hanging around habbit"? like the commercial suggests?

NoWayJose

It is now Tuesday 12/25/2001 at 3:21:37 PM
Event: DCL 7 Day Cruise January 19, 2002
Scheduled For 01/19/2002 05:00 PM
25 days 1 hour 38 minutes 23 seconds or
3 weekends or
25 days or
601 hours (401 waking hours) or
36,098 minutes or
2,165,902 seconds

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Still waiting for cruise docs to arrive. Anybody else still waiting for theirs?

Irishcowboy -

You got such a great deal on your cruise price that they can't afford to send your cruise docs out by FedEx, and apparently not even by first class postage, LOL!

I know they say don't worry if you don't have them 'up to 2 weeks before your cruise date', but it sure seems like they should be in your hands by now. If you use a TA, I'd be pestering them for some results. The car manufacturers used to say not to worry if your new car used 'up to one quart of oil per thousand miles', but I never believed that one either.

Good luck, I hope they show up soon. Mine were at the TA's office on 12/10.

Irish Cowboy - We are also on the 19th cruise and haven't gotten docs yet. Talked to TA today who said she called DCL and they're in the mail. Hard to figure why some went out so early but rest assured you're not the only one waiting.

We're going. DH and I and 3 kids. This is our FIRST vacation since we went to Aruba in 1996. Ok, we live in Orlando, and had passes to Sea World and Busch Gardens so we went there a bunch.... and we did visit the "outlaws" I mean, inlaws in NJ last year, but this is our first real vacation since the adoption and DD was born!!!

I AM SO EXCITED I COULD SCREAM!!!!!

Sorry, I am much better now! lol

Irish Cowboy,

We also have not received our docs. DH talked to TA today and she is expecting them tomorrow. She said we should have them around Wed. or Thurs. I can't wait!:wave:

I wanted to make sure that my teenager could participate in the Wild Side excursion on Castaway Cay. I called the number and made his reservation. While there, I asked about early seating for dinner. I even mentioned my "encounter" with DCL president Matt Ouimet on the inaugural cruise. Alas, early seating is still full. Perhaps we'll be able to switch on cruise day.

I have started gathering all my goodies for the trip. I printed out all of the Navigators on inkkognito's site www.disneycruiser.com (thanks Barb) and am going to sit down with DW Sue and highlight some of the activities that we plan to attend. I cannot believe just how much we DIDN'T do on our first 7-day cruise.

See you all in less than 3 weeks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter