Who's sailing JAN 19th seven day

Maybe we can have a "Buckeye" DIS meet on the cruise!

:D

If anyone has any ideas for a possible meet, please post them. Maybe one of the first few days so the kids can hook up if they want..............

Our list keeps growing!

I'm a former buckeye, grew up in Middletown!

Gretel,
I suggest setting up to meets. That way if someone misses the first one, they still have a chance to meet up with everyone.

Possible ideas:
- Friday evening at the Radisson (for those who are staying there)
- Sail away deck party (warning this is very big and its difficult for everyone to get together.)
- Sunday lunch/breakfast

Former Buckeye here also. I grew up in Cleveland and lived there for 30 years. I just got tired of the winters. I don't miss shoveling snow.

I am putting together a list of DISers on the Jan 19th cruise. If you have not emailed your info to me yet please do. So far I have:
poohbr618
pmgreene
Jhalkias
MNmom
jmunutt
SC Minnie
Gretel (me)
Boardwalk III
Pluto4President
MickeyMagic
Towncrier
jmac
julie junebug
buzz's mom
IrishCowboy
castaway fan
I still need info on:
albiats
disny4ever
DVC Minnie
tlw
GeorgeVol
Vnyrdcrsr
DizC1288
penguins_fan

Last count 24.....If I am missing anyone I apologize.
Please send names, ages of children, dining rotation, Cat or Stateroom number and where you are from. Also some have included where they are staying the night before. It is going to be a great cruise!

Lisa
aka gretel

Can someone else please handle the meet details............the list is overwhelming enough as it is.....................I would appreciate it.

Guess What, we came home tonight and our documents were here!! Can't believe it - now it seems like its just right around the corner!

Woohoo - I can hardly wait

Hey, it seems like there are an awful lot of Buckeyes and former Buckeyes on this cruise. Just how many Ohioans are on this trip?

We're from Lorain Ohio. I'm so excited, can't wait to get our documents.
:D

Cool castawy fan in the first to recieve documents!!! You know what that means, the rest of ours are on the way!!!!!

I am putting together a list of DISers on the Jan 19th cruise. If you have not emailed your info to me yet please do. So far I have:
poohbr618
pmgreene
Jhalkias
MNmom
jmunutt
SC Minnie
Gretel (me)
Boardwalk III
Pluto4President
MickeyMagic
Towncrier
jmac
julie junebug
buzz's mom
IrishCowboy
castaway fan
I still need info on:
albiats
disny4ever
DVC Minnie
tlw
GeorgeVol
Vnyrdcrsr
DizC1288
penguins_fan

Last count 24.....If I am missing anyone I apologize.
Please send names, ages of children, dining rotation, Cat or Stateroom number and where you are from. Also some have included where they are staying the night before. It is going to be a great cruise!

Lisa
aka gretel

GOT OUR DOCUMENTS TODAY!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! Getting closer & closer!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Those of you that have received your documents, did you book through DCL? We're still waiting but we booked through Dreams.

With so many people from Mi and Ohio are we going to have a problem(U of M vs. OSU)? But seriously, can you change who is going on the cruise after you receive your documents?
Meaning: We may have 2 of our party cancel due to personal choice and the money has already been spent, can you cancel those two and change them to other people? Thanks for your help.

Don't know about the changing part, but we are from MSU so its MSU and whoever plays against UM - notice that we BOTH beat them this year!!

Just a clarification. Ohio is known as the "Buckeye State". Being a Buckeye does not imply that you either are or are not an Ohio State sports fan. I personally could care less about any high school, collegiate, or professional sports. I have no use for overpaid sports figures who's only contribution to society is to run up and down a football field for an hour in front of people who are gullible enough to pay tens if not hundreds of dollars to watch them. Needless to say I am going to drop this before I get myself in any more hot water than I may already be in.

But before I do, I might mention that I think that entertainers as a whole are way overpaid for what they do. How about spending a little more money on teachers, policemen, firemen, rescue workers, and all the other people who move society forward?

(Too late - I'm in over my head - Can you tell that this is a sore subject for me?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter