Who's sailing JAN 19th seven day

Gretel

I like being ME
I have looked at the offical list, but sometimes people do not add it for one reason or another.
We are so excited!

We will be there.......hope to see you all

Mark Lisa Caitlin Emilee

We will be there too!!!

gretel- I guess a Caribbean cruise is a great thing to do in Jan. when you are from MN!!

I am taking my mother and 2DDs (5 & 8). We are leaving DH and DS (1.5) home. This is a girls trip!!!

Would love to meet others from the DIS on the ship.

Is anybody staying at the Radisson the night before?

Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

We will be there too! Just a little over 2 months to go! Can't wait!!!

Me, DH, and DD (7).

We have learned so much from these boards and would love to get together. We have reservations at the Radison but may end up staying elsewhere if we can get a better rate. We are driving down so don't need the car rental return and we can park at the port. Haven't completely decided.

Counting down the days to our cruise! We're flying in on Friday and will be staying at the Radisson.

Bill
Vicki
Autumn (11)
Billy (5)

SC Minnie,
Don't forget, if you stay at the Radisson, you can park your car at the Hotel for free.

Irish Cowboy,

We have found some cheaper rates in Cocoa Beach but adding the parking charges at the port are a wash with the Radison. But if we park at the port we don't have to wait on the shuttle. I do like to fact of staying at the Radison and meeting up with people before the cruise. Still undecided.

Looks like we should have choosen the 26th that cruise is $1000 cheaper............bummer

We are sailing 1/19 also - this is our first Disney Cruise. Myself, husband, and two sons , ages 10 and 12 - can't wait - being from Boston, January is a great time to get away!

We will be sailing also! Myself, DH, DD 5 and My parents. We too will be staying at the Radission also. Stayed there last time and loved it! Can't wait........:D

Gretel,
Your right....I wonder why it is $1000 cheaper for the Jan 26 cruise?

Don't forget me! DW DS8 DD 5.

I found out that because 1/19 is MLK Bday week it's a holiday cruise. That's why it's up.

Ok now that I am over the shock of paying $100 more than if I went a week later I am doing the happy dance again....this vacation can not get here soon enough..........we need it sooooooooooo bad! Happy sailing!

Looks like we have quite a group staying at the Radisson on Fri. night!!! It would be great to meet up with some of you that night. My DDs (5 and 8) would love to meet some other kids too!!

Does anyone know how late the pool is open?

I hope it is not too cold. My kids would love to take a swim after a long day of traveling but we won't get in until 7:30pm. If there is availability we will fly in on the earlier flight and get in at 5pm.

We are so excited. Does anyone have a countdown number of days? I think it is 72 or close to that. WOW Can't wait:D

Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

My DW and I will be on the Jan 19th 7 day cruise. We're celebrating our 32nd Wedding Anniversary, no children with us.

We'll be driving to the Port on the morning of the cruise.

As Irish Cowboy said in a post above--CHECK YOUR RATES. Looks as though your price just went down too--on the disney site it matches the 1/26. Maybe you'll all have extra spending money for the trip. I'm getting a quote and may be on the ship with you.

I have been bouncing around the house all night. I cant believe I saved that much money...........la la la la la YIPEE!

We just switched on Monday to the Jan 19th cruise because of the $99 deal - (we were on the 24th 3 day Wonder). I hope we can now get an even BETTER deal.

Looks like a Fun Ship!

We were supposed to fly in the 19th and stay at WDW before our 3 day, but may have to change plans because I do not know if I trust a 1:00 pm arrival to get to the port.

John
Amy
Alex (boy - 14)
Sophia (23 months)

Can't wait - our first 7 Day!

Will there be a DIS meet on board?:pinkbounc

Congrats on your celebration...32 years is fantastic. My DW and I along with friends will be aboard both celebrating 25 anniversaries. Can't think of a better way !!! see you there.

:bounce: :) :bounce:

Thanks to IrishCowboy for posting the thread about the rate reductions for our cruise. We had an e-mail from DU last night saying we are saving another $500 on top of the $600 Sunshine Sailaway!!! We then decided to upgrade to cat 6 and are still saving a total of $800! More $$ for shopping, spa, drinks, etc...!!!

By the way congrats to everyone celebrating anniversaries on the cruise! We will be celebrating our 10th. Went to St Thomas on our honeymoon and it will be nice to go back 10 years later with our daughter.

This will be our first cruise!

Sorry I'm a bit late. We just booked the cruise, and I usually check the boards when planning what to do. I am travelling with DH and DD (7). We haven't decided when we are coming down, but will probably stay at the Radisson. DH stays there alot on business trips. Can't wait to cruise!

Debby
Paul
Caitlyn:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter