When worlds collide~the original flats meet in 4D!!

Relaxing trips can be heavenly!!! :goodvibes However, I can't wait to see if you change your mind about the rope drops -- it always seems like once I get to Disney, I start to panic about making those rope drops. :laughing:

Basic is good :goodvibes

Besides, that way if hours change 2 weeks before the trip, or even less, it doesn't matter!

Fun ADR list :thumbsup2

You trip looks lovely. Since it's just you and DJ you don't need to worry about rushing around.

I just wish it went for more days. DH mentioned going for Mardi Gras this morning. We wouldn't arrive until 2/13.

What is it with the outhouse convention that follows you around? :rotfl2:

like flies to a turd...

Relaxing trips can be heavenly!!! :goodvibes However, I can't wait to see if you change your mind about the rope drops -- it always seems like once I get to Disney, I start to panic about making those rope drops. :laughing:
I've never not done rope drops!
On our first trip we didn't get to our resort untill 1:30 a.m. but we were up by 6 to get ready for DHS rope drop.

Basic is good :goodvibes

Besides, that way if hours change 2 weeks before the trip, or even less, it doesn't matter!

Fun ADR list :thumbsup2
I'm just stressing because I'm not stressed....:rotfl:

You trip looks lovely. Since it's just you and DJ you don't need to worry about rushing around.

I just wish it went for more days. DH mentioned going for Mardi Gras this morning. We wouldn't arrive until 2/13.

just convince him you need to go before Mardi Gras

I'm just stressing because I'm not stressed....:rotfl:

So sad but true. If there isn't drama and complications I worry something is really wrong with the universe and invent them instead.

Or at least I used to, I'm a bit better now I think. I just need to work on Jeff.

Don't worry.

Be happy.

Song stuck in your head yet?

Of all the parks DHS is my least favorite. I'm not sure what it is but it just doesn't have the same feel as the others.
I never feel relaxed here because I'm always running from one end to the other and trying to co-ordinate with the show schedules.

That being said....it is still Disney.

We've never spent more than a day here and we usually leave around 5.
This time there are even fewer things we want to do, so it'll only be a half day.

On our first trip, we had the crappiest flights EVER and ended up with 3 plane changes and a delay in Charlotte NC because of lightening storms in Orlando. It was sometime after midnight by the time we got into MCO and after 2 by the time we got to bed.
but we had a schedule to keep! :laughing:
So, with about 2 hours of sleep we were at DHS for ropedrop. It was pouring all day, but we were so excited to be there that it didn't matter.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in our first day and missing the cattle drive Disney calls rope drop.

Here's what we plan to do...

TOT....which d.jay will claim he has to go potty just as we get in line, and then I'll tell him too bad. He can go after.

RRC....repeat previous scenario

TSM...by now he can't possibly have any more pee in him.;)

Star tours...

Beauty and the Beast.....my favorite show !

We really enjoyed DHS (then MGM) on our first visit. For some reason it felt a little different but maybe (and likely) it was just that it wasn't insanely crowded. We struggle with it this time due to the crowds and the flow (of which it really has none). But there are a lot of really great things to do and see....I just need to figure out a way to make it flow better for us. I like your list, hopefully the FP gods and wait times will make it possible to do all of that in a half day. Too funny about needing to pee....

Do you have better flights this time? We had crappy ones last trip as well and it stole 2 full days from my trip.

I'll be silently cursing you all 3 hours of church while that stupid song is on continuous replay.:headache:

Hey it could make a bad sermon...go faster?

Really there are worse things to have stuck in your head. And you know, that was not my intent at all.

:laughing:

DHS used to be my favorite, dropped to my least and now is trying to make a comeback....

The American Idol Experience and TSM have done more to add to the overall park experience.

by the way park hours are out.....

DHS used to be my favorite, dropped to my least and now is trying to make a comeback....

The American Idol Experience and TSM have done more to add to the overall park experience.

by the way park hours are out.....
I forgot about AI....what's it like?
I did see the park hours...made my whole day!:rotfl2:

Like your DHS must-dos, but where is the Great Movie Ride??? ;)

we'll ride the mediocre movie ride if we have time

I'll be silently cursing you all 3 hours of church while that stupid song is on continuous replay.:headache:

Why does this just strike me as funny?? :lmao:

Maybe this song will have something more significant in it than the sermon anyway?? You could contemplate HOW to be happy for a long time, I think.

Of all the parks DHS is my least favorite. I'm not sure what it is but it just doesn't have the same feel as the others.
I never feel relaxed here because I'm always running from one end to the other and trying to co-ordinate with the show schedules.

ITA!! BAck and forth, back and forth...

Why is it so hard NOT to do this at this park??!!

We've never spent more than a day here and we usually leave around 5.
This time there are even fewer things we want to do, so it'll only be a half day.

Then, that ought to be enough...

On our first trip, we had the crappiest flights EVER and ended up with 3 plane changes and a delay in Charlotte NC because of lightening storms in Orlando. It was sometime after midnight by the time we got into MCO and after 2 by the time we got to bed.
but we had a schedule to keep! :laughing:
So, with about 2 hours of sleep we were at DHS for ropedrop. It was pouring all day, but we were so excited to be there that it didn't matter.

Hate when that happens! Our first 3 days of our trip were like that last year. Totally. Sucked!

TOT....which d.jay will claim he has to go potty just as we get in line, and then I'll tell him too bad. He can go after.

RRC....repeat previous scenario

YES!!! Love them both! But in my case, it will be ME having to go, and me telling my schizophrenic self, "you can wait. You can wait!"

TSM...by now he can't possibly have any more pee in him.;)

Star tours...

Beauty and the Beast.....my favorite show !

All 3 are great rides. Very excited to try TSM next time. I might even have to wait in the SB line to see what all the rave is with Mr. Potato Head.

[/QUOTE]

Why does this just strike me as funny?? :lmao:

:rotfl: I know, not the kind of thoughts you should have durring church.

YES!!! Love them both! But in my case, it will be ME having to go, and me telling my schizophrenic self, "you can wait. You can wait!"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]
D.Jay freeks himself out right before a ride. He always has fun once he's on it, it's just getting him there.

Morning Cherie!!!

morning rosie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter