When worlds collide~the original flats meet in 4D!!

Just heard from my TA I am all set for solo Rosie 2/4 - 2/11 !! I have marked down on my very sketchy itinary 2/4 RR with some lady who wants me to play an accordian:rotfl2:And the 8th at Kouzzina with that same lady and some PEEP!!!!!:rotfl2:

Gaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Life in the winkers home is insane right now! We have contractors working all day. the old shingles on our house have been stripped.....today they are replacing all of the windows, which means I had to have everything 2 feet away from all of the windows.
thank heavens mother nature decided to co-operate with us...it's a sunn 55 here today. but inside is freezing cold from all the windows being torn out and the front door always open.

I can't wait to see the transformation. We've lived here for 10 years and the house still has most of the original stuff from the 50's. Including my fancy metal cabinets which I will happily take a sledge hammer to in about a month.:thumbsup2

We also have 2 schizophrenic daucshunds who bark like crazy anytime the air moves. They're pinned in the kitchen so they aren't under foot and it's driving them nuts.

On top of all that....I'm sick. I'm slightly feverish with crud in my lungs and the shakes from guzzling redebull....which I thought is supposed to give you wings.

So, that's where I've been lately. I'm taking a little sanity break now to drink another redbull and contemplate the mess my house is right now.

Oh, and I'm also thinking about adding an extra day to our trip.....I guess I better talk to D.Jay about that.

Oh isn't home improvement fun! I have decided I need to become a Genie and be able to automatically change things with the wink of my eye...

Between the dogs and kids under foot and it just being time consuming, it drives me nuts!

Terry and I are doing all the home stuff ourselves too so it's just when he is home from work...

Oh isn't home improvement fun! I have decided I need to become a Genie and be able to automatically change things with the wink of my eye...

Between the dogs and kids under foot and it just being time consuming, it drives me nuts!

Terry and I are doing all the home stuff ourselves too so it's just when he is home from work...

I'd go crazy if we were doing it ourselves!! It would NEVER get done.

I think we should have planned a disney trip while all of this was going on.

I agree, and you should have taken me with you!!! :thumbsup2

I'll have to do more planning next time we decide to tear apart the house.

At least the kitchen will be done while we're gone for christmas....at least, that's the plan.

how did i not know that this existed???

I then spent the remainder of the trip in a wheelchair because the meds made me very loopy and slightly dizzy. I have a very low tollerance for pain meds so I was on my own little high.

If you're wondering why I needed to explain all of that, I give you exibit A..

100_3145-1.jpg

yep, that's me, high on disneyworld and pain meds.

i am STILL kicking myself for missing the chance to meet you all hopped on pain meds that trip!

Looks like Flat Jordy knew something was rotten in Denmark....

100_4435.jpg

:rotfl2:

I'm still waiting for the hours to be released.:headache:

let me know if you still haven't seen the hours. i can get them through may 2010. not sure what's out on disney's website yet.

Gaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Life in the winkers home is insane right now! We have contractors working all day. the old shingles on our house have been stripped.....today they are replacing all of the windows, which means I had to have everything 2 feet away from all of the windows.
thank heavens mother nature decided to co-operate with us...it's a sunn 55 here today. but inside is freezing cold from all the windows being torn out and the front door always open.

I can't wait to see the transformation. We've lived here for 10 years and the house still has most of the original stuff from the 50's. Including my fancy metal cabinets which I will happily take a sledge hammer to in about a month.:thumbsup2

We also have 2 schizophrenic daucshunds who bark like crazy anytime the air moves. They're pinned in the kitchen so they aren't under foot and it's driving them nuts.

On top of all that....I'm sick. I'm slightly feverish with crud in my lungs and the shakes from guzzling redebull....which I thought is supposed to give you wings.

So, that's where I've been lately. I'm taking a little sanity break now to drink another redbull and contemplate the mess my house is right now.

Oh, and I'm also thinking about adding an extra day to our trip.....I guess I better talk to D.Jay about that.

Oh wow!! I don't envy the noise and chaos you are going through right now at all. I'm SOOOOO glad we are finally finished with our remodel. You need to take before and after pictures so we can see!! popcorn::

You also need to trash the red bull and grab some water!! You don't need to get sick and have something lingering till February! Remember, no one is allowed to get sick this trip!! I absolutely REFUSE!!!

Oh wow!! I don't envy the noise and chaos you are going through right now at all. I'm SOOOOO glad we are finally finished with our remodel. You need to take before and after pictures so we can see!! popcorn::

You also need to trash the red bull and grab some water!! You don't need to get sick and have something lingering till February! Remember, no one is allowed to get sick this trip!! I absolutely REFUSE!!!

We have a new policy at work to disinfect each shift !! I have lysol all over and taff who are very willing to use it !!:rotfl2:First thing my consumers do when they walk in the door is WAS their hands !!I tis rubbing off at home I wipe allsorts of things down !! May be the I won't get sick in Disney!!!:banana:

i just have two words for you:

CHEESY WINKERS!!!

(for an explanation of this, please see All7OfUs's september 2010 pre-TR.)

Gaaaaahhhhhh!!!

I would multi-quote, but am impotent right now, so can't.

All I have to say is that I'm over-the-top happy for you that your schizoid daschsunds don't have diarrhea anymore- or do they??!! Cuz, that might call for yet another redbull and a Prozac to wash it down with... Just sayin'...

Cool!! Adding another day. Not to enable or anything, but I added 3. I might add they are solo (so far). Is POP calling your name? You could tell d.jay it'd only be like $40 a night... :rolleyes1

I didn't get any recent "before" of the outside of the house, but I'll take one today of half way and then one after.
I'm so frustrated right now because I can't get anything done, and it's worse with the kids all home today.
I very rarely drink red bull, but with this cold I just want to lay down and sleep, which is impossible with construction going on...they started at 7 this morning.

We have a new policy at work to disinfect each shift !! I have lysol all over and taff who are very willing to use it !!:rotfl2:First thing my consumers do when they walk in the door is WAS their hands !!I tis rubbing off at home I wipe allsorts of things down !! May be the I won't get sick in Disney!!!:banana:
good idea!

i just have two words for you:

CHEESY WINKERS!!!

(for an explanation of this, please see All7OfUs's september 2010 pre-TR.)
:lmao:

I would multi-quote, but am impotent right now, so can't.

All I have to say is that I'm over-the-top happy for you that your schizoid daschsunds don't have diarrhea anymore- or do they??!! Cuz, that might call for yet another redbull and a Prozac to wash it down with... Just sayin'...

Cool!! Adding another day. Not to enable or anything, but I added 3. I might add they are solo (so far). Is POP calling your name? You could tell d.jay it'd only be like $40 a night... :rolleyes1
the one still gets the runs anytime she gets fed something she shouldn't. At least this morning they're just sitting in the window and watching everything. which is lucky for them because I had the duct tape ready for their mouths.

Hi Winkers !!! Are you buried under remodelling !!!????:rotfl2:

85 days till our Meet

Yes, I am!!

The insulation guys were hear around 7 starting to blow it in...well, they did a little too good of a job, because it got all over inside!!
Breathing that stuff hasn't helped my cold at all.

Oooh, that spray insulation isn't good for allergies and sinus stuff. You should just find somewhere to go all day until they are done. I know, easier said than done but it might make you feel better and you might....just maybe...get to keep some of your sanity. :lmao:

Hello Winkers!

The problem with DHS is that it is not Universal. :lmao: Once you've been to Universal Studios the jig is up. If it wasn't for 50's PTC, Tot, and RnRC, I wouldn't go either. But as you said, it is still Disney. OK, and it does look awesome at night.

Wow, you are updating the whole house!?? Poor puppies. :rotfl2: We put our little boogers in the basement while our windows were being replaced. They still barked. Then they lost their ever-lovin' minds trying to sniff out the culprets when we let them back upstairs.

I hope you feel better soon.

Gaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Sorry about the madness, but I can relate to your pain....

Must.Add.Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter