When worlds collide~the original flats meet in 4D!!

The details...

100_0550.jpg

100_0551.jpg

I remember these! were these in your avatar or siggie at one point?

Wow, they have really grown. Especially Evan. He seems like just a baby on your first trip. Time sure does fly.

I love the pics. I'm just finding the delight that is a Winkers TR and PTR so I love getting up to speed quickly on the players.

100_3032.jpg

My favorite. Probably as I am surrounded by boys in my house and my own Evan would be all over that pose!

Sorry I am late but I have a good excuse. I was busy getting ready for my recent bike-athalon. You may have heard of it. The very famous World Naked Race.
I won my heat. What can I say. :confused3 I just have that athletic build so many strive for. :rolleyes1
The issue was where to put my pin on medal.:scared1:
world_naked_bike_day_0.jpg

Wow, they have really grown. Especially Evan. He seems like just a baby on your first trip. Time sure does fly.
they're growing up way too fast!

Even though I am not flat, count me in! ;)
:rotfl:
hey, I'm about as far from flat as it gets.;)

100_3032.jpg

My favorite. Probably as I am surrounded by boys in my house and my own Evan would be all over that pose!
It has become a family tradition....I'm sure this picture will make it into a few senior yearbooks...

Sorry I am late but I have a good excuse. I was busy getting ready for my recent bike-athalon. You may have heard of it. The very famous World Naked Race.
I won my heat. What can I say. :confused3 I just have that athletic build so many strive for. :rolleyes1

my eyes!!! my eyes!!!

I would think only the young and perky would try that.....it would hurt if something got caught in the chain.:eek:

Loved remembering all your trips through your pictures! Your 2008 pre-trip/trip report was one of the first ones I ever read here on the DIS! Good times! :goodvibes

Loved remembering all your trips through your pictures! Your 2008 pre-trip/trip report was one of the first ones I ever read here on the DIS! Good times! :goodvibes

thanks! flat jordan added alot of fun to that trip and report.

I loved the flashback pictures, your family has so much fun! Thanks for sharing.

You must be so excited for your trip! Are you able to accomplish anything?:yay:

I got all the laundry done, 3/4ths of the packing (Bill still hasn't picked out his clothes :mad:), posted my last PTR installment, and will be finishing straightening up the apartment tomorrow. I go between being excited to being in a panic :eek:.

I got all the laundry done, 3/4ths of the packing (Bill still hasn't picked out his clothes :mad:), posted my last PTR installment, and will be finishing straightening up the apartment tomorrow. I go between being excited to being in a panic :eek:.

Laundry done :thumbsup2

I love leaving a clean house so there's a clean house to come home to.

that's how I normally feel the week before.....but I always work best under pressure....at least that's how I rationalize my procrastination.

Laundry done :thumbsup2

I love leaving a clean house so there's a clean house to come home to.

me too! my poor kids know that there will be scrubbing of the house the day before we leave.

Totally with you on this one!! Who wants to come home to a stale dish rag hanging around, or an extra pile of laundry?? No way... there'll be enough of that already.

Take pictures:rotfl2:
my kids cleaning is pretty rare!
When my mom comes to visit, I always go into the cleaning freak mode. I grew up in a spotless house that could have been in better homes and gardens. So when my Mom comes I try to pretend like my house is just as spotless....it's not a mess, but there are nights I don't get to the dishes...She would have to be on death's doorstep to leave dishes untill the morning.

anyhoo....several years ago, my Mom was here on a visit when Bailie pipped up with "Grandma, whenever you visit we have to clean the house". She made it sound like it was a pig sty the rest of the year. :rolleyes:

Totally with you on this one!! Who wants to come home to a stale dish rag hanging around, or an extra pile of laundry?? No way... there'll be enough of that already.

Compared to coming home to a mess, a clean home is heavenly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter