Vero Beach 2015 Information & Adoration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be at Vero August 2-7 in a 1BR. This is our 4th trip. Me, my wife and 7yr old son.

I love seeing VB pictures, we love it there. Will be checking homes in Port St. Lucie area when we are next staying in Vero Beach.

Last edited:

My husband and I have a studio booked for July 24-29. It will be our first visit. Are any studios ocean view? Are there balconies? We are hoping to see some sea turtles. I understand there is a walk/tour sponsored by the resort. Has anyone tried this? Thanks.
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your first stay

Last edited:
DH & I are staying June 25 - 30. This is our 2nd trip and we could not be happier to be returning to our home resort. Had anyone ever been to the Spa and had treatments? We are thinking of treating ourselves to massages and wanted to get an opinion.
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your stay

July 5-8
One OVIR, and two GVIR
This will be visit number three for us. Looking forward to watching the sun rise from our balcony, catching a turtle walk hopefully, and just relaxing with our toes in the sand.
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your stay

We are trying Vero for the first time this summer, in a one bedroom from August 24-29. There will be four of us, myself, DW and two DS 17 and 11. We are getting pretty pumped about this trip. Trying to read up on what everyone is posting is a full time job!

At the end of our stay we hop on the Fantasy for a week of cruising.

We originally expected the Vero Beach Tour de Turtles event to be on July 25, but when I was there in May one of the gals at the front desk checked and said it will be on August 1.
you are right Thank You for catching that

We are trying Vero for the first time this summer, in a one bedroom from August 24-29. There will be four of us, myself, DW and two DS 17 and 11. We are getting pretty pumped about this trip. Trying to read up on what everyone is posting is a full time job!

At the end of our stay we hop on the Fantasy for a week of cruising.
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your first stay and the cruise

We will be staying in a 2 BR villa from 8/18-8/21. This is our second stay (first was in Aug of 2013) and we are so excited!

I have a question and I apologize if this info was already mentioned and I missed it somehow. When we were there last time, we bought boogy boards, pool noodles, etc at the store on our way to the resort. When we were checking out, we weren't sure what to do with them and we noticed lots of similar items down by the bike rack near the pool. Do people typically leave their unwanted pool/beach items there? We did and we hope that someone used them.

If this is where people drop off unwanted pool/beach stuff, then we'll check there before buying things this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter