• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach 2015 Information & Adoration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! We've stayed at Disney many times, but never thought about Vero Beach before. I'm hoping to rent DVC points to stay in August 2016 in an oceanview inn room. Does anyone know if there is likely to be much work going on around the resort at that time? I notice a dew people have said that some refurbishment in scheduled? Thank you!
Vero Beach is starting interior renovations now, starting in the Inn, and the moving onto the villa buildings. Renovations include new flooring and tile, new furniture and TVs. I am sure the renovations will be done in blocks that don't disturb the general public. We were there 3 times last year while they were doing exterior work and beyond a sidewalk or doorway being blocked it wasn't that bad

The 2016 Thread is now active at http://www.disboards.com/threads/vero-beach-2016-information-adoration-thread.3474553/ we will be closing down this thread shortly. Please feel free to repost any questions you have posted that haven't been answered yet. I don't have all of the answers but someone might. If you have already posted your 2016 stays they have been transfered to the new thread.
Just wanted to give you a huge thank you for hosting the Vero Beach threads for the past few years and starting the 2016 thread as well. Your efforts are truly appreciated! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter